Windows 10: Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required Runs at System Startup every...

Discus and support Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required Runs at System Startup every... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have spotted that on my Windows Task Scheduler Plug and Play Device Install Reboot Required always shows last run on system reboot. Is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BLaZiNgSPEED, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required Runs at System Startup every...

Hello, I have spotted that on my Windows Task Scheduler Plug and Play Device Install Reboot Required always shows last run on system reboot. Is this normal?

"Notifies the user that Windows needs to be restarted to finish setting up a device."

Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required Runs at System Startup every... 53b33c25-b748-4c45-af3d-116554f963dc?upload=true.jpg

I never get a message that a notification for a reboot is required.. And all my devices are working fine. Is it normal for this Last Run Time to always reflect in the Task Scheduler at every system boot or restart?

Even if I restart my computer this Last Run Time will still show in Task Scheduler for Plug and Play on the time of the reboot. I want to know if this behaviour is normal.

My Windows 10 Pro Version is 1903.

Many thanks.

:)

BLaZiNgSPEED, Feb 4, 2021
  2. JcFx Win User

Taskhost is stopping ... device install reboot required

I had this problem when an NVIDIA driver install did not complete correctly.

I fixed it as follows: search the registry for plug and play\device install reboot required and you will find a scheduled task with that name. Delete the registry entry (backing up your
    registry first, of course), and restart.

JcFx, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required Runs at System Startup every...

1. Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required Runs at System Startup every... - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler Plug

2. Scheduling task based on device plug in USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scheduling task based on device plug in USB: I am looking for a trigger service or log that is generated automatically one a device old or new it plugs to the PC - the goal is to start a script that notices this event and starts the script automatically.due to limited resources , I cant install watchdog or any services...
  3. Scheduling task based on device plug in USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scheduling task based on device plug in USB: I am looking for a trigger service or log that is generated automatically one a device old or new it plugs to the PC - the goal is to start a script that notices this event and starts the script automatically.due to limited resources , I cant install watchdog or any services...
  4. Scheduling task based on device plug in USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Task scheduler run as system and logged in user

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler run as system and logged in user: I have a script which must be run as system in task scheduler. But at the end should be runned an exe file in that script as logged in user withouth username and password. Is that possible? 182571
  6. Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required on boot??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Scheduler Plug and Play: Device Install Reboot Required on boot??: Hello, I have spotted that on my Windows Task Schedular Plug and Play Device Install Reboot Required always shows last run on system reboot. Is this normal? "Notifies the user that Windows needs to be restarted to finish setting up a device." [img] I never get a message...
  7. Scheduled task crashing system on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled task crashing system on startup: I have a device that, once I login, after a ~30 second pause, is bombarded with countless command prompt windows, to the point where it freezes the system entirely. CTRL+ALT+DEL does nothing to stop it; the mouse doesn't even track after the process has been going for a...
  8. Scheduled job not running at system startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scheduled job not running at system startup: I use a proprietary backup system which uses the task scheduler to kick off its scheduled backups. One of these is set to be started at system startup time, but it does not get run. A time-scheduled backup ran OK, though. So it looks as if something is broken on system...
  9. microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix: microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix How do I fix and get rid of this. My system will not go back and forth to my tile screen anymore and will not bring up log off...
  10. Scheduled Tasks that run every hour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scheduled Tasks that run every hour: I notice that there are several tasks that are scheduled to run every day every hour. Most notably HP, Epson, & GoogleUpdateTaskMachine. This seems a little excessive & I wonder if anyone feels this should be changed to once a week or something similar, without causing any...