Windows 10: Task scheduler problem

Discus and support Task scheduler problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AshleyVang, Nov 8, 2018.

1. AshleyVang Win User

Task scheduler problem

I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with "Run whether user is logged on or not" and "Run with highest privileges". It works only with "Run only when user is logged on". Any help will be appreciated.

:)

AshleyVang, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Pawan Dhondiyal Win User

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Nov 8, 2018
  3. PhilippeCORMIER Win User
    Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

The Steps which resolve this problem on my computer :

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Open Task Scheduler
    • Navigate in the Task Scheduler Library (Nothing else !!!)
    And the message deseapear and I can create a task !!!

PhilippeCORMIER, Nov 8, 2018
  4. disherabcd Win User

Task scheduler problem

Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Task scheduler problem

1. Task scheduler problem - Similar Threads - Task scheduler problem

2. GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem: Hello Microsoft Community! Today I have been trying to fix a recurring issue with my Nvidia GeForce Experience. When I try to open it, a message pops up saying, "Windows task scheduler service should be running to continue. Please start the service and try again."...
  3. TASK SCHEDULER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK SCHEDULER: Hi guys, I'm trying to create some task by the Task Scheduler but the program does not recognize my Microsoft User name or password. I already checked and both are correct. What am I supposed to do? Thanks!...
  4. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler Problem: So I Wanted to Update Nvidia Geforce Experience but Than it gave me an error that Task scheduler must run (never had this problem I just could update Nvidia) and now I Have Searched On The whole internet trying to find a solution for it and Nothing worked . I Did Like...
  5. Task Scheduler and Bat File Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler and Bat File Problem: Hi, Not sure which forum to post this in, but hopefully someone has some insight and can help me with this. I have a simple .bat file that stops my media server, creates an archive of a folder (for backup purposes), and then starts the media server again. It works...
  6. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: At one time I was showed how to set an alarm using Task scheduler. It worked great when I was using Windows 7. Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, it doesn't work anymore. I put in the scheduler the same words but when it is time to go, a pop up comes and asks "what...
  7. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Scheduler: Will this work without username password logging on? In windows7 you had to have password to make it work. 35020
  8. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: I have created a task that will run once every night 01:00 on my Windows machine. It worked OK before upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Now it doesn't. When I try to run it manually from Task Scheduler following error occurs: Task Scheduler service is not available. Task...
  9. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: Does anyone know how often the app update task schedule runs? And how to change it? I have auto app updates switched off but I know the update checker still runs. As I will sometimes open store and see app updates waiting to be manually downloaded. I'm not saying the above...
  10. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: I have set up a scheduled task called its time and every time I try to run it here is what comes up. I am using Win 10 and have plenty of ram 12GB. Here is message in attachment. Please help. It has worked in past with Win7. But no go in Win10?? [img] I'm not sure I did...