Windows 10: Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

Discus and support Task Scheduler running a program minimized. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jase.1, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Jase.1 Win User

Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me....

:)

Jase.1, Jan 21, 2022

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 21, 2022
  3. dav46220 Win User
    Programs run minimized on task bar

I am using windows 10 and two programs run on the task bar as minimized I have not been able to find a way to enlarge the programs. First it was Chrome and now Excel is doing the same thing. Any suggestions?

dav46220, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

Windows Arguments List - Start Programs Minimized with Task Scheduler.

Hello Community!

I'm trying to get BBC iPlayer downloads to start automagically at 2100 so that it can start downloading Doctor Who. I'd like it to start minimized, but I am unsure how to do so.

In addition to this, does anyone know if there is a list somewhere with all of the default windows program arguments? And can they please provide the link? It would be very useful to me.

To clear any confusion some people may have, here is a screenshot of what I mean:

Task Scheduler running a program minimized. [​IMG]

Thank you!

QwertySpace, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

1. Task Scheduler running a program minimized. - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler running

2. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  3. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  4. minimize a program on run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize a program on run: I am trying to launch a music app on startup which uses the windows android emulator. I did the thing where you go into the startup folder and properties and set the run dropdown to minimized. That works, except it only works on the shortcut which launches music. Basically,...
  5. minimize a program on run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize a program on run: I am trying to launch a music app on startup which uses the windows android emulator. I did the thing where you go into the startup folder and properties and set the run dropdown to minimized. That works, except it only works on the shortcut which launches music. Basically,...
  6. Task Scheduler - Opening an Application Minimized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler - Opening an Application Minimized: I'd like to use the Task Scheduler to open an application minimized. It seems this question has not been answered with a solution that can be accomplished using the interface. I have a simple solution and will post it but first I'd like to hear from the community....
  7. How to run a program in task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run a program in task scheduler?: I have installed Speedfan and it won't run at the windows startup, so I tried to schedule it in task scheduler, I am not familiar with using it and wondered if there is a guide for W10 64 anywhere or if anyone can tell me how? Many thanks in advance! John. 13863
  8. Task Scheduler doesn't run program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler doesn't run program: I'm running a task schedule to run a program at a certain time. It worked great in windows 7 but since I upgraded to 10 nothing happens when the task is run. I've run SFC and Dism see below and no problems found. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan....
  9. Windows Arguments List - Start Programs Minimized with Task Scheduler.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Arguments List - Start Programs Minimized with Task Scheduler.: Hello Community! I'm trying to get BBC iPlayer downloads to start automagically at 2100 so that it can start downloading Doctor Who. I'd like it to start minimized, but I am unsure how to do so. In addition to this, does anyone know if there is a list somewhere with all...
  10. Task Scheduler not running programs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler not running programs...: Hello Guys, I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Tried using Task Scheduler to automatically run Good Sync program on a predefined schedule. However, it fails to run the program. My user account has administrative priviledges. Thanks for your replies. 37970

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 task scheduler run minimized