Windows 10: Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

Discus and support Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a bit over a year now, I've just never bothered to fix it because I never had an use for the service to begin with, but a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Criscuit, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Criscuit Win User

Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

I've had this issue for a bit over a year now, I've just never bothered to fix it because I never had an use for the service to begin with, but a lot of apps depend on it to be running and I'm now not even able to use NVIDIA ShadowPlay because of it, which is one of the few programs I really need.I've tried several different fixes for it, whenever I check the services on my computer and go over to it, it is stopped, startup type is set to "Disabled" and every option is grayed out, so I don't even get to change it. Whenever I open Task Scheduler itself, it says "remote computer wasn't recognize

:)

Criscuit, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

1. Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler service

2. Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what: I've had this issue for a bit over a year now, I've just never bothered to fix it because I never had an use for the service to begin with, but a lot of apps depend on it to be running and I'm now not even able to use NVIDIA ShadowPlay because of it, which is one of the few...
  3. Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Scheduler service will not start no matter what: I've had this issue for a bit over a year now, I've just never bothered to fix it because I never had an use for the service to begin with, but a lot of apps depend on it to be running and I'm now not even able to use NVIDIA ShadowPlay because of it, which is one of the few...
  4. task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-service-on-local-computer-started/0153b5c5-4306-418a-b181-df6584a523af
  5. task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-service-on-local-computer-started/0153b5c5-4306-418a-b181-df6584a523af
  6. task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped.: I want to update my Nvidia drivers but it tells me to run the task scheduler. Once I run the task scheduler in the services.msc it gives me this error. I have tried multiple things such as updating, command prompt commands, etc. Help?...
  8. Task Scheduler-service not running?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler-service not running?: I have a problem with task scheduler-service. I wanted to update my Nvidia driver when i got a message that i could not update it because task scheduler wasnt running tried so many things but nothing is working and i really want to know why. can someone please help?...
  9. Task Scheduler is not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler is not starting: Whenever I try to start Task Scheduler, it always brings me to an error. It says, "The Task Scheduler service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in us by other services or programs. I need to start this, so I can...
  10. Task Scheduler Will Not Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Will Not Start: Hey everyone, Have an issue with task scheduler not stating which is causing issues with say Nvidia Geforce Experience not starting as it requires it to update. When I try to start it from services I get that error. [img] When I try to launch the task scheduler...