Windows 10: Task scheduler to check file contents and warn

Discus and support Task scheduler to check file contents and warn in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a complete novice as far as the task scheduler is concerned and I don't even have a clue if the following is possible. I use an Excel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JP Ronse, May 22, 2020.

1. JP Ronse Win User

Task scheduler to check file contents and warn

Hi,

I'm a complete novice as far as the task scheduler is concerned and I don't even have a clue if the following is possible.

I use an Excel file with a number of dates in the future.I would have liked a warning when the first day in the future is 10 days or less than today.

Other solutions are of course also welcome. Thank you in advance.

:)

JP Ronse, May 22, 2020

2. Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, May 22, 2020
  3. Task scheduler

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What error message you're getting while using Task Scheduler?

Suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with corrupted system files:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if the issue still occurs. If the problem still persist, try to check the issue by creating other User Profile to see if problem still arises.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 22, 2020
  4. Task scheduler to check file contents and warn

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Task scheduler to check file contents and warn

1. Task scheduler to check file contents and warn - Similar Threads - Task scheduler check

2. HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER: So,i have been getting this message on my laptop for the past couple a day of my battery and i can't replace it, but what can i do to remove this message?i did some research but after that I found that task scheduler could help but after that i followed the Steps from hp site...
  3. HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER: So,i have been getting this message on my laptop for the past couple a day of my battery and i can't replace it, but what can i do to remove this message?i did some research but after that I found that task scheduler could help but after that i followed the Steps from hp site...
  4. Check if audio is not play with task and scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check if audio is not play with task and scheduler: Helloi have a local radio for my company and play music on my client with vlc media player. some time from internet connection problem we loose communication with server streaming. i want to create task and scheduler if audio is not play on this pc restart the application of...
  5. Check if audio is not play with task and scheduler

Check if audio is not play with task and scheduler: Helloi have a local radio for my company and play music on my client with vlc media player. some time from internet connection problem we loose communication with server streaming. i want to create task and scheduler if audio is not play on this pc restart the application of...
  6. Task Scheduler - Batch File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler - Batch File: I am attempting to use Task Scheduler to run a batch file automatically every day. I am following instructions that I found on the Web. As far as I can tell I have set up Task Scheduler correctly, the only problem being that it doesn't run! I have uploaded screenshots of the...
  7. Task Scheduler - Batch File

Task Scheduler - Batch File: I am attempting to use Task Scheduler to run a batch file automatically every day. I am following instructions that I found on the Web. As far as I can tell I have set up Task Scheduler correctly, the only problem being that it doesn't run! I have uploaded screenshots of the...
  8. How to add "Check for Updates" as a task in Task Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add "Check for Updates" as a task in Task Scheduler?: I want it to check for updates once in an hour. Can anybody help me with that? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-check-for-updates-as-a-task-in-task/7ff860e6-f78c-47cc-bc9b-d7faf853220e
  9. How to add "Check for Updates" as a task in Task Scheduler?

How to add "Check for Updates" as a task in Task Scheduler?: I want it to check for updates once in an hour. Can anybody help me with that? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-check-for-updates-as-a-task-in-task/7ff860e6-f78c-47cc-bc9b-d7faf853220e
  10. file save & task scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file save & task scheduler: I save my backup files on a separate PC which I am using for storage of pictures . how can I setup the task scheduler on my main PC to start my 2nd PC to backup my files, and after 30minutes using the task scheduler on PC 2 to ask if I wanted to turn of the PC? can any one...