Windows 10: task scheduler with some other problems

Discus and support task scheduler with some other problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so ive been fixing several problems with my pc and ive fixed most of them, but when i was defragmenting task scheduler wasnt there, i tried common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zeko_, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Zeko_ Win User

task scheduler with some other problems

so ive been fixing several problems with my pc and ive fixed most of them, but when i was defragmenting task scheduler wasnt there, i tried common solves but did not work like sfc scannow and trying to fix it through service.msc , and also ive noticed that the screenshot and screen snipping both are not working as well i dont if its related to task scheduler but yea ive tried all the common solves for task scheduler but is not fixed i hope the solves from the microsoft community itself might help?

:)

Zeko_, Nov 26, 2021

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, Nov 26, 2021
  4. task scheduler with some other problems

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

task scheduler with some other problems

1. task scheduler with some other problems - Similar Threads - task scheduler problems

2. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  3. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  4. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  5. task scheduler with some other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task scheduler with some other problems: so ive been fixing several problems with my pc and ive fixed most of them, but when i was defragmenting task scheduler wasnt there, i tried common solves but did not work like sfc scannow and trying to fix it through service.msc , and also ive noticed that the screenshot and...
  6. task scheduler with some other problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task scheduler with some other problems: so ive been fixing several problems with my pc and ive fixed most of them, but when i was defragmenting task scheduler wasnt there, i tried common solves but did not work like sfc scannow and trying to fix it through service.msc , and also ive noticed that the screenshot and...
  7. Task Scheduler - problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler - problem: I open today the task scheduler and this is it:After i find this What is this. A fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-problem/55faf514-6fb0-42ac-a39a-d4bff8162a1a
  8. Task scheduler problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task scheduler problem: I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with "Run whether user is logged on or not" and "Run with highest privileges". It works only with "Run only when user is logged...
  9. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler Problem: So I Wanted to Update Nvidia Geforce Experience but Than it gave me an error that Task scheduler must run (never had this problem I just could update Nvidia) and now I Have Searched On The whole internet trying to find a solution for it and Nothing worked . I Did Like...
  10. Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks: Hi, Been noticing a number of errors when I open task scheduler for e.g. SVC Restart Task - The task XML contains a value that is incorrectly formatted or out of range" Other than the aforementioned task there are errors with the following: a) Schedule Scan b) Reboot...