Windows 10: Task Scheduler

Discus and support Task Scheduler in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Task Scheduler is not working at all. On the 28 August it worked, next day it didn't. I tried the solutions that were on the internet, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnEst., Aug 30, 2019.

1. JohnEst. Win User

Task Scheduler

My Task Scheduler is not working at all. On the 28 August it worked, next day it didn't.

I tried the solutions that were on the internet, but nothing works any ideas?

:)

JohnEst., Aug 30, 2019

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Task Scheduler

Cannot schedule a task with Task Scheduler - error 2147942403

Hi,

I suggest you to check the below settings and check fi it helps.

• In task scheduler, click on the scheduled job properties > then settings.
    • In the last listed option: "If the task is already running, the following rule applies:"
    • Select "Stop the existing instance" from the drop down list.
    • Save and Exit. Then check whether the task is running or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Task Scheduler

1. Task Scheduler - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler

2. task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    task scheduler: HI all How can I make my email receive a notification when my PC restart on Win 10 64x ? Example I have a pc when it shutdown or restart its make a problems with me how can I make this pc send an email to me when the PC restarted ?...
  3. Task Scheduler failed to start Error Value: 2147943645

Task Scheduler failed to start Error Value: 2147943645: I have recently upgraded from Win 8.1 Prof to Win 10 Prof I have 2 scheduled tasks that have been running successfully for a long time. Now one of them fails to launch with the error "Task Scheduler failed to start Error Value: 2147943645". I have tried various...
  4. Task Scheduler asking for password ?

Task Scheduler asking for password ?: I wanted to change a property of a task in Task Scheduler but I was asked to input user name and password. [ATTACH] I only have one machine and I am the administrator so I don't understand. However i did try and use the email address and password for my User account but...
  5. Task Scheduler defective?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler defective?: Task Scheduler is defective in the sense that I have no solution(2weeks trying various solutions) to waking my new laptop Acer Swift SF515-51T from "Modern Standby" using a Scheduled Task to 'trigger' at a specific time. Is my laptop defective i.e. doesn't work as advertised...
  6. the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped.: I want to update my Nvidia drivers but it tells me to run the task scheduler. Once I run the task scheduler in the services.msc it gives me this error. I have tried multiple things such as updating, command prompt commands, etc. Help?...
  7. Can't Use Domain Account to Run Task Scheduler After Recent Update

Can't Use Domain Account to Run Task Scheduler After Recent Update: Hi, After recent windows 10 update I noticed that all the task scheduler jobs using network address is hanging in the computer unless I login. I found that all the jobs in task scheduler were changed to use local account to run(used to be domain account), and I tried to...
  8. Defragment and Optimize Drives & Task scheduler not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defragment and Optimize Drives & Task scheduler not working.: I want to defrag my drives but I get an error every time I start up the defragment service. The error I am getting is "Storage optimization cannot start because the task scheduler service is not running. Start the task scheduler service and try again.". And when I start the...
  9. How to use Task Scheduler to wake a laptop from 'Connected Standby'?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to use Task Scheduler to wake a laptop from 'Connected Standby'?: Hi I have just purchased a new laptop which apparently only support 'Connected Standby'. In spite of setting a Task Schedule to wake the PC from 'Connected Standby' I have not had any success. The Task Schedule is set as per my older Windows 10 Home laptops that do WAKE the...
  10. Task Scheduler for driver updates?

Task Scheduler for driver updates?: Can Windows 10 Task Scheduler be used to set up driver updates for hardware and programs on my computer? Thanks for any information! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-for-driver-updates/35a87b06-c373-4ec2-92aa-4cb620b56337