Windows 10: Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully

Discus and support Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone.. Task scheduler auto mail sending doesn't work when bluetooth device connect successfully. Is it chronical problem for Windows or what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MUAMMERSAYAR, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully

Hi everyone.. Task scheduler auto mail sending doesn't work when bluetooth device connect successfully. Is it chronical problem for Windows or what I did wrong? So I tried a lot of methods.

I have a bluetooth device Is kind important? Haedphone or module? and I want to task my computer send an e-mail when it's connect to bluetooth device each time. Is there anyone know the solution?

Thanks..

:)

MUAMMERSAYAR, Mar 5, 2020

2. Task Scheduler Email Issue

Not at all. I suggested in my previous note that you could schedule this AutoIt script:

1. Take a screenshot
    2. Save it to a temporary file
    3. Generate an E-Mail
    4. Attach the screenshot
    5. Send it to its recipient
    Do you think that AutoIt is unable to execute each of these steps?

Frederik Long, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Task scheduler on Windows 10 how to send e-mail?

Hi, i need run Cron task for MySQL backup proccess and after send to specified e-mail. How to send e-mail from Task Scheduler? I find option send as e-mail but this function is (deprecated) ...... Or any tip for alternative software Task scheduler?

Thanks

Patrik Hoffmann, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Tobbe Win User

Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully :(

Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully

1. Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully - Similar Threads - Task scheduller auto

2. Task Scheduler Error and Success Codes explained

in Windows 10 News
    Task Scheduler Error and Success Codes explained: [IMG]Task Scheduler is a Windows tool that allows you to run and schedule tasks. When an event occurs, it is recorded so that users can troubleshoot issues if need be. In this post we will learn about Task Scheduler Errors and Success codes. Task Scheduler Error and Success...
  3. Custom task using Bluetooth device connected as trigger doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom task using Bluetooth device connected as trigger doesn't work.: I use a Bluetooth device paired with software specifically for it. I have already created a custom task to run the software and bypass the UAC prompt by having it run at the highest privileges. and created a shortcut for it. I now want to automate the software starting when I...
  4. Custom task using Bluetooth device connected as trigger doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom task using Bluetooth device connected as trigger doesn't work.: I use a Bluetooth device paired with software specifically for it. I have already created a custom task to run the software and bypass the UAC prompt by having it run at the highest privileges. and created a shortcut for it. I now want to automate the software starting when I...
  5. Task Scheduler doesn't start task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler doesn't start task: I use FreeFileSync to backup my NAS to a USB drive. The batch file runs when I manually start it by double clicking on the batch file. Per FreeFileSync instructions I put "C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\FreeFileSync.exe" in the "Program/Script: field" and "C:\FreeFileSync...
  6. Task Scheduler doesn't start task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler doesn't start task: I use FreeFileSync to backup my NAS to a USB drive. The batch file runs when I manually start it by double clicking on the batch file. Per FreeFileSync instructions I put "C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\FreeFileSync.exe" in the "Program/Script: field" and "C:\FreeFileSync...
  7. Task Scheduler doesn't start task

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Scheduled task doesn't work when Windows is locked

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled task doesn't work when Windows is locked: I have an odd request. I have my PC at work automated to backup everything on it every day at the same time, but I have it set to do so after I've closed all my programs and left. Reason is I also have it backing up my locally stored Outlook files, but the backup fails as...
  9. Trigger a task when a bluetooth device is connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trigger a task when a bluetooth device is connected: Hello everyone, I am trying to get more into the task scheduler and optimise my workflow. I was about to add a task when a specific bluetooth device is connected, to open a certain application, but I am lost from the options I have there. I need to know the Log that I...
  10. Startup task doesn't work, but putting it in Task Scheduler works-why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup task doesn't work, but putting it in Task Scheduler works-why?: On my Win 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1803 machine with 16GB RAM and an i5 Intel chip, I like Task Manager to start automatically on startup. 1) If I put its shortcut in the Startup folder, nothing happens. 2) If I create a TaskScheduler task for it, to start on logon of any user,...