Windows 10: Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters

Discus and support Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When the bug occurred I was using the student software of TI-Nspire CAS, basically a third-party app serving as a calculator. Everything went well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steve_Zhou, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters

When the bug occurred I was using the student software of TI-Nspire CAS, basically a third-party app serving as a calculator. Everything went well initially until I accidentally entered the Task View. When I exited and got back to normal desktop view, I found all the user interfaces and, most seriously, the fonts became too small to be read, as shown in the picture below.

Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters 84c02095-94c4-435f-b175-79a8b09e7fc9?upload=true.png

Same problem occurred with the game Kerbal Space Program as well. Again, it all ran well at first, then every character and user interface turned extremely small when i accidentally entered the Task View.

I've tried changing the font size and display solutions in settings, but that didn't work. it felt like a problem with the solution parameters entered to those third-party programs. They have worked well for long. Could anyone help me fix this annoying issue?? Is this a bug of Windows 10?

:)

Steve_Zhou, Mar 27, 2020
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 27, 2020
  4. LiamI Win User

Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would line up perfectly while others would be way off, no matter what I scaled them to. Could this be a problem with my Aspect Ratio/Resolution settings? I have it set to the recommended Resolution setting. Any ideas?

LiamI, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters

1. Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters - Similar Threads - Task View causes

2. Taskbar autohide causes task view and notifications to disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar autohide causes task view and notifications to disappear: My taskbar is set to autohide. Recently something changed, and now whenever I use the task view button, as soon as I move the pointer off the task bar, the task bar hides and the task view immediately resets so I can't select anything from the task view screen. Similarly,...
  3. program in windows startup task manager view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program in windows startup task manager view: i have this program called "program" in task manager startup tabs is it safe to disable this program 176942
  4. program in windows startup task manager view

in Windows 10 Support
    program in windows startup task manager view: i have this program called "program" in task manager startup tabs is it safe to disable this program 176942
  5. Changing Webcam Aspect Ratio settings for Meet/Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing Webcam Aspect Ratio settings for Meet/Zoom: I have bought a webcam because the built-in webcam sucks. I am trying to figure out how to change the aspect ratio of my new webcam because it is on 16:9 and I wanted it on 4:3. I have already changed the ratio on the Camera App on windows, it did work but when I try it on...
  6. task view/zoom

task view/zoom: I am an educator who is using Zoom to teach classes and participate in meetings. When I use Zoom switching to or from screen share mode, as either a host or participant, automatically switches to task view. I do not drop out of my Zoom meeting, but have to switch back to...
  7. Parameter is incorrect error and nothing on task bar works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Parameter is incorrect error and nothing on task bar works: Hey I’ve been having trouble with my pc because I can’t open my files or Spotify and when I try I get the error “The parameter is incorrect”. My task bar also just isn’t working I can’t click the windows button or search anything up in the search bar. I really would like some...
  8. Task view zoomed in

Task view zoomed in: I don't know what happened but one day my task view screen just zoomed in, like the desktop and everything is fine. Only the task view icons became huge, I attached the image below. Is it possible to fix this without factory reset. Restarting did not fix. It's not urgent just...
  9. Video Player zooms in - seems to be Aspect Ratio problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Player zooms in - seems to be Aspect Ratio problem?: Background: Windows 10 laptop, haven't downloaded any updates recently that could coincide with the start of my problems. Whenever I go to view a video, there's about a 30% chance that it will zoom in on the middle 5% of all frames for the whole video. It seems to decide...
  10. Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?: For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would line up perfectly while others would be way off, no matter what I scaled them to. Could this be a problem with my Aspect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom and task view