Windows 10: task view folders not removing

Discus and support task view folders not removing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I open the task view icon it shows remove or clear from so and so date.but the function is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by geetalalla, Feb 18, 2020.

1. task view folders not removing

when I open the task view icon it shows remove or clear from so and so date.but the function is not working

:)

geetalalla, Feb 18, 2020

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Feb 18, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Feb 18, 2020
  4. TomStrong Win User

task view folders not removing

Folder view issue

I want my folders (and subfolders) to stay in List view but they keep changing to Details view.

I have tried View>Options>Apply to Folders many times but it doesn't stick.

Any suggestions?

TomStrong, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

task view folders not removing

1. task view folders not removing - Similar Threads - task view folders

2. Remove icon from a Task View screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove icon from a Task View screen: When I create a task view it carries all icons I see on the original desktop. Can I remove items from the Task View I just created? If I do will the item still show on the original desktop? Win 10 version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.B804) 174563
  3. Can not remove contents from Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not remove contents from Task View: Hello In my time line of task view I can see the content history. Sometimes it happens that when I remove the content from task view then it becomes faint (Diminished) and then I can not remove it. I have two active desktop here but I can not delete one which I don't want....
  4. Removal of Task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of Task view: I started task view by accident. Now I can not get back to regular view. How can it be solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-task-view/dd1ca8d1-bf69-4727-90e5-d2878a7ede77
  5. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  6. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  7. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  8. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639
  10. How to remove the moronic search and task view...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove the moronic search and task view...: ...in one easy step... https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1a8bc...FMcZpVRvjvkqa4 As found in the comments section here... How to Hide the Stupid Search Button on the Windows 10 Taskbar I tried it, and it seems to work. As to why ms would do something so moronic without...