Windows 10: Task View History Window

Discus and support Task View History Window in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does the taskbar history leave some of the history that can’t be removed or cleared? I have 8 that I can’t remove or clear. Seema like it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lee Levi, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Lee Levi Win User

Task View History Window

Why does the taskbar history leave some of the history that can’t be removed or cleared? I have 8 that I can’t remove or clear. Seema like it keeps adding some that can’t be removed.

:)

Lee Levi, Nov 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Task View History Window

Task view in windows 10

Hello ReinaldoEspinosa

i suggest to Follow the below steps:

To start your system in safe mode with Networking, follow the below steps:

Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

Select Troubleshoot.

Select Advance Option.

Select Startup Settings.

Follow the on Screen instruction.

Select Safe mode with Networking, from the list of options

Also you can to restart Windows Explorer

Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete from you Keyboard.

Then click on Task Manager.

Now find Windows Explorer from process list of windows task manager.

Right click on Windows Explorer & select restart.

Let me know if it works or you need further assistance.

Regards

MarcosAraujo2, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Task View History Window

1. Task View History Window - Similar Threads - Task View History

2. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history: The task view button used to show active tasks and a nice list by day of activity history. Now it only shows current active tasks and history for Jan 10-11.In settings/privacy, It is checked to collect activity history for my account.thank you...
  3. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history: The task view button used to show active tasks and a nice list by day of activity history. Now it only shows current active tasks and history for Jan 10-11.In settings/privacy, It is checked to collect activity history for my account.thank you...
  4. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11: [IMG]Task Scheduler, the built-in utility from Microsoft lets you schedule any task to initiate automatically. For example, you can create a task for your monthly bills and schedule it and it will automatically open at the scheduled time. All these entries you make to create...
  6. TASK VIEW History

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK VIEW History: My history is not showing in TASK VIEW so unable to retrieve previous windows. Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-history/891f4cfc-da2e-4b69-b9c2-70c1083a4a31
  7. unable to clear all history on task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to clear all history on task view: I remove all my history on task view yet there is this Microsoft store cant remove it : Need help. It stayed for almost a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-clear-all-history-on-task-view/881e0289-2166-4cad-b5a1-bea6a140451d
  8. Acitivites History causes Task View to lock up Windows 10

Acitivites History causes Task View to lock up Windows 10: Settings > Privacy > Activity History > Show Activities from these accounts > an enabled account In my case, this will cause the Task View to become unresponsive when opened and soft lock Windows. I can click on buttons but they don't do anything. Attempts to close the Task...
  9. task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...

task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...: task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is annoying. aow_drv.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-cant-clear-history-how-to-clear-or/aef41bc6-2dd8-471e-ae33-73154e2733a3
  10. how do i recover task view history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i recover task view history: restore task view full history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-task-view-history/44708c07-2145-4c7c-9bff-57003c2100d8