Windows 10: TASK VIEW History

Discus and support TASK VIEW History in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My history is not showing in TASK VIEW so unable to retrieve previous windows. Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sharon Collinge, Sep 30, 2020.

1. TASK VIEW History

My history is not showing in TASK VIEW so unable to retrieve previous windows. Is there a setting I need to change?

Thank you.

:)

Sharon Collinge, Sep 30, 2020

2. Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

i also found the listed this issue listed.

i try to update my command and could not.

i found a recommendation to enable . here -->

"Step 1: Open an elevated Task Scheduler (ie. right-click on the Task Scheduler icon and choose Run as administrator)

Step 2: In the Actions pane (right
    pane, not the actions tab),
    click Enable All Tasks History"

How can I enable the Windows Server Task Scheduler History recording?

not sure if it is persistent.

Handy Manny, Sep 30, 2020
  3. After "October Update" Edge doesn't save browsing history, Task View doesn't remember anything

Thank you for your reply.

When I turned on the computer this morning, Edge and Task View showed history. They were keeping them, in both senses - remembering them, but not sharing them with me.

Therefore I have not tried the steps listed above, but I'll keep the link in case the problem reappears. Thanks.

RJ Pisscat, Sep 30, 2020
  4. TASK VIEW History

After "October Update" Edge doesn't save browsing history, Task View doesn't remember anything

Thank you for your reply.

When I turned on the computer this morning, Edge and Task View showed history. They were keeping them, in both senses - remembering them, but not sharing them with me.

Therefore I have not tried the steps listed above, but I'll keep the link in case the problem reappears. Cheers.

RJ Pisscat, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

TASK VIEW History

1. TASK VIEW History - Similar Threads - TASK VIEW History

2. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history: The task view button used to show active tasks and a nice list by day of activity history. Now it only shows current active tasks and history for Jan 10-11.In settings/privacy, It is checked to collect activity history for my account.thank you...
  3. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history: The task view button used to show active tasks and a nice list by day of activity history. Now it only shows current active tasks and history for Jan 10-11.In settings/privacy, It is checked to collect activity history for my account.thank you...
  4. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to clear all history on task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to clear all history on task view: I remove all my history on task view yet there is this Microsoft store cant remove it : Need help. It stayed for almost a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-clear-all-history-on-task-view/881e0289-2166-4cad-b5a1-bea6a140451d
  6. task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...

task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...: task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is annoying. aow_drv.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-cant-clear-history-how-to-clear-or/aef41bc6-2dd8-471e-ae33-73154e2733a3
  7. View the history of the clipboard.

View the history of the clipboard.: Hello, Is there a way to view the history of the clipboard without using the Windows key + V, please? Or can I change this shortcut? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-the-history-of-the-clipboard/f2885cf7-e8bf-44ce-9a4e-0c1e3eca7349
  8. how do i recover task view history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i recover task view history: restore task view full history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-task-view-history/44708c07-2145-4c7c-9bff-57003c2100d8
  9. Task View History Window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task View History Window: Why does the taskbar history leave some of the history that can’t be removed or cleared? I have 8 that I can’t remove or clear. Seema like it keeps adding some that can’t be removed....
  10. view scan history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    view scan history: Where is the Windows Defender scan history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/view-scan-history/c6a07c60-51eb-4e3e-a74d-c2e7e3a8d94f"