Windows 10: Task View in Bottom taskbar question

Discus and support Task View in Bottom taskbar question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] When I select Task View in my bottom taskbar - as in image - I find that the resulting images of recently used files, etc. are so big that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Task View in Bottom taskbar question

Task View in Bottom taskbar question [​IMG]

When I select Task View in my bottom taskbar - as in image - I find that the resulting images of recently used files, etc. are so big that there can only fit three images per row. I was wondering if there is a way to make the images smaller so that more can fit per row.

Thanks in advance to one and all for all advice.
    Regards, Tony.

:)

Tony Vella, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Task View in Bottom taskbar question

Registry tweaks still work to shrink the sizes of thumbnails in Alt-Tab View and Snap Assist View...

...but, since Task View became Timeline, a cloud-fed apparatus of some sort, the tweaks no longer work for it! *Sad

Edwin, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

I haven't messed with Task View and it only shows 3 items across, about half the screen width.

And the word timeline isn't capitalized in the statement at the bottom of it I'd say the app name hasn't changed.

Berton, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Task View in Bottom taskbar question - Similar Threads - Task View Bottom

2. TASK VIEW

in Windows 10 Customization
    TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  3. bottom task bar..

bottom task bar..: windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont...
  4. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working

Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  5. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  6. How to move virtual desktops in task view back to bottom?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to move virtual desktops in task view back to bottom?: W10 just forced an update on me.... Lost my font settings, lost my desktop image, and now all the virtual desktops are on top, I need them on the bottom again, there is no setting... I have a big screen and moving mouse to top is a pain in the ass... Any solution for this?...
  7. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  8. Task view on taskbar

Task view on taskbar: Hello, I run Win 10 ver 1803 (os build 17134.48). Is there a way to remove the "task view" button from the taskbar? In fact, can I remove it completely from my pc? Thanks...
  9. Unpin Search & task view from taskbar

Unpin Search & task view from taskbar: Does anybody know how to unpin the search & task view from the taskbar? They take valuable space in the taskbar while they can easily be triggered with windows key shortcuts. 2279
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639