Windows 10: Task View Lag Windows + TAB

Discus and support Task View Lag Windows + TAB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been having a problem with the task view. Every time I open the task view, it takes 1-7 seconds before opening the window, and then keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 9Nihal9, May 5, 2021.

1. 9Nihal9 Win User

Task View Lag Windows + TAB

Hello. I've been having a problem with the task view. Every time I open the task view, it takes 1-7 seconds before opening the window, and then keeps lagging for a couple seconds. I don't use the task bar icon, instead using the keyboard shortcut, but both have the same problem. Is there any way to fix this? I use this shortcut a lot to navigate, and the lag makes it irritating when I'm doing something that I need to switch a lot with.

:)

9Nihal9, May 5, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 5, 2021
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, May 5, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Customize Task View, Alt-Tab and Snap Assist

Would you like smaller, XP style thumbnails and be able to see whats on the desktop while in Task View?
    Check out this exhaustive list of registry tweaks: [Windows 10 Tip] Registry Tweaks to Customize UI of Alt+Tab, Task View and Snap Assistant Screens - AskVG

Follow instructions carefully, but, not to worry, if you wish to undo the tweaks, simply delete the items you created and all will fall back to defaults.
    Affects are immediate so no need to reboot or restart Explorer.

Tested in AU and higher.

Task View Lag Windows + TAB [​IMG]

Task View Lag Windows + TAB [​IMG]

Edwin, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Task View Lag Windows + TAB - Similar Threads - Task View Lag

2. Alt + TAB and Windows Task View not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + TAB and Windows Task View not working: HelloAfter a recent update Windows Insider Preview 23451.1000 ni_prerelease, the following started to happen:Task View button stopped working.Once I press Task View, the Alt+Tab does not work either.If I kill the Explorer task and restart it, it works. But once I press Task...
  3. Alt + TAB and Windows Task View not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt + TAB and Windows Task View not working: HelloAfter a recent update Windows Insider Preview 23451.1000 ni_prerelease, the following started to happen:Task View button stopped working.Once I press Task View, the Alt+Tab does not work either.If I kill the Explorer task and restart it, it works. But once I press Task...
  4. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  5. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  6. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. window alt+ tab task view is on full screen

window alt+ tab task view is on full screen: Before i click all the funtion key on my laptop f1-f12 when im on valorant, after that i noticed that my alt+tab task view is showing on fullscreen on the app that i use usually the task view is showing with minimize window with black home screen does someone know why is it...
  8. Task View/WinKey + Tab is crashing explorer (and restarting it)

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View/WinKey + Tab is crashing explorer (and restarting it): As in topic, I have issue with Task View, or WinKey + Tab shortcut, after executing it, it crashes explorer and restarting it, Windows 1803 I've followed some tutorials on web to fix it but from what I see I do not have service named: CDPUserSvc_XXXXXXX And I am not able...
  9. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation: So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However,...
  10. ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view: how to change the look of ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view? [img] I use ssd. and i want to turn on delayed startup. is it good or bad? 106661

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 taskview lag