Windows 10: Task view not showing most of my activities.

Discus and support Task view not showing most of my activities. in Cortana to solve the problem; I believe it happened after I enabled show more days option in task view. I use powerpoint almost daily but even it is not showing up on the task view... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Task view not showing most of my activities.

I believe it happened after I enabled show more days option in task view. I use powerpoint almost daily but even it is not showing up on the task view

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jul 4, 2019

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Task View Blue Screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What happens when you open task view from task bar?
    • Are you able to switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops?

Are you trying to disable task view feature in Windows 10? If yes, please try these steps.

a. Right-click on task bar.

b. Uncheck show task view button.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Task view not showing most of my activities.

task view is not showing my recent activity

Hello,I have a problem with the task view not showing recent activity.The problem began after an update came a week ago and even today there is an update which also did not solve my problem and after shutting down and beginning my normal work then comes
    a notification to resume my activity in the notification center but clicking all activities there takes me to task view and there is a phrase "use your PC more to see your activities here".Any ideas what is causing this? and I did not find task view in the
    search category which helps me post this question at a proper place.I chose performance and system failures.Please assist me with this

Configuration: i7-8550U,8 GB DDR4 RAM,NVIDIA 940MX

kartikpeddinti, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Task view not showing most of my activities.

1. Task view not showing most of my activities. - Similar Threads - Task view showing

2. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  3. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  4. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history: The task view button used to show active tasks and a nice list by day of activity history. Now it only shows current active tasks and history for Jan 10-11.In settings/privacy, It is checked to collect activity history for my account.thank you...
  5. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history: The task view button used to show active tasks and a nice list by day of activity history. Now it only shows current active tasks and history for Jan 10-11.In settings/privacy, It is checked to collect activity history for my account.thank you...
  6. Why is the Task View is no longer showing activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities: I used to be able to click Task View and see activity for the last 30 days. Now I can see only the present day's activities. My PC just upgraded to Windows 2004. Does that have something to do with it and how can I change settings to see the last 30 days? Thank you in advance...
  8. Get Task View to show windows for active program only?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Task View to show windows for active program only?: Let's suppose I have 10 windows open in each of 5 different programs. If I use Task View (Windows Key-Tab), I get a display that shows 50 different windows-- too many. What I'd rather do is click on a certain program (say, Word), and see the 10 open windows from Word only...
  9. task view is not showing my recent activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task view is not showing my recent activity: Hello,I have a problem with the task view not showing recent activity.The problem began after an update came a week ago and even today there is an update which also did not solve my problem and after shutting down and beginning my normal work then comes a notification to...
  10. Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View: When I pause a video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) to look up something on a different page then go to Task View to return to my video it is not there. How do I return to my video after going elsewhere. I am using a dual monitor set up. TIA. 114374