Windows 10: Task View now shows only the current day's windows

Discus and support Task View now shows only the current day's windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All was fine until (I believe) the August update. Now, I don't see earlier history, or the Search button. How do Ireset this condition?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WinUser_, Sep 18, 2018.

1. WinUser_ Win User

Task View now shows only the current day's windows

All was fine until (I believe) the August update. Now, I don't see earlier history, or the Search button.

How do Ireset this condition?

:)

WinUser_, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Sergio_Sz Win User

No Tasks listed in Calendar's day view

Hi all.

After upgrading to WP 8.1 in my Lumia 720, I noticed that the new version of Calendar application has several changes.

That's fine, I just now don't see the tasks listed in the calendar single day view anymore, as it was in WP 8.0's version.

Now I have to go to the Tasks list, and see there what's coming... not very practical really. In the last version, I could see on the top of the day view in calendar the tasks listed.

Is this like that, or I'm loosing some setting maybe here?

Any comment?

Thanks and regards.

Sergio_Sz, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Task View now shows only the current day's windows

windows 10 task view

Recently upgraded to Win10. Task View worked fine. Microsoft pushed several updates a couple of days after upgrade, Now task view icon shows me open desktops but shows no button to create a new one. Winkey+ctrl+D does nothing.

Any suggestions?

LawrenceMick, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Task View now shows only the current day's windows

1. Task View now shows only the current day's windows - Similar Threads - Task View shows

2. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  3. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  4. Windows Task View not showing live preview

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Task View not showing live preview: Hi I frequently use task view to watch multiple videos etc at once, by pressing Windows key + tab or swiping 3 fingers up on a laptop. This has usually always showed a live thumbnail of all my open screens at once. However, it has recently switched to only showing an...
  5. Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View?: Let's say I only want to view Chrome windows in Task View because I know I'm only looking for a Chome window. Is there a way to do this? submitted by /u/goloquot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikw941/is_there_a_way_to_show_only_one_selected/
  6. Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities

Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities: I used to be able to click Task View and see activity for the last 30 days. Now I can see only the present day's activities. My PC just upgraded to Windows 2004. Does that have something to do with it and how can I change settings to see the last 30 days? Thank you in advance...
  7. How to show windows of current app only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show windows of current app only?: I found the easy window switcher app that mimics the window switching within current app but I need something that shows me open windows for only the current app like 4 finger swipe down on macOS. submitted by /u/choob13 [link] [comments]...
  8. Get Task View to show windows for active program only?

Get Task View to show windows for active program only?: Let's suppose I have 10 windows open in each of 5 different programs. If I use Task View (Windows Key-Tab), I get a display that shows 50 different windows-- too many. What I'd rather do is click on a certain program (say, Word), and see the 10 open windows from Word only...
  9. task view is not showing my recent activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task view is not showing my recent activity: Hello,I have a problem with the task view not showing recent activity.The problem began after an update came a week ago and even today there is an update which also did not solve my problem and after shutting down and beginning my normal work then comes a notification to...
  10. Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View: When I pause a video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) to look up something on a different page then go to Task View to return to my video it is not there. How do I return to my video after going elsewhere. I am using a dual monitor set up. TIA. 114374