Windows 10: Task View problems

Discus and support Task View problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am new to Windows 10 and am struggling!!I have a few applications open and when I try to launch any one via the Task View it appears and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike31, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Mike31 Win User

Task View problems

Hi I am new to Windows 10 and am struggling!!I have a few applications open and when I try to launch any one via the Task View it appears and then closes and displays "Life at a view" screen. This has happened before but I was able to switch off. This time I have been using the apps and need to save them first

:)

Mike31, Jul 22, 2016
  2. wishai Win User

The problems of the task view.

When I close some programs that need to confirm closing in the task view, the programs will not close and I have to close it manually. I think that the system should go to the program when I try to close them and return to the task view after it is closed.

Also, sometimes when I close a program in the task view in tablet mode, the system return to the start menu instead of staying in the task view, I think that is a bug.

wishai, Jul 22, 2016
  3. JoolsAK Win User
    task view

I installed a programme called SUPERAntiSpyware Professional Subscription which scanned and deleted programmes. I have done no troubleshooting as not sure what to do here. Thanks

JoolsAK, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Task View problems

1. Task View problems - Similar Threads - Task View problems

2. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  3. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  4. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  6. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  7. task view problem

task view problem: Although I manage to remove some files from Task View some other files don’t erase and they leave a shadowy image as in the photo I’m attaching in this mail. It’s disturbing I had the same problem some time ago but after a week or two it was corrected all of a sudden without...
  8. task view problem

task view problem: in task view i can't remove previous files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-problem/a5871aa4-6034-4032-8f81-e19ef5777495
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task view problems