Windows 10: Task View/ Toolbar issues

Discus and support Task View/ Toolbar issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this. So if i have multiple applications running and i just go to the task bar and click on one it opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Beens31, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Beens31 Win User

Task View/ Toolbar issues

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this. So if i have multiple applications running and i just go to the task bar and click on one it opens but if i click on another one as soon as i move the mouse off the task bar it goes right back to the first application on the screen. Or if i have one open in full screen and say pull up another application that is a smaller window as soon as i move the mouse off that page it disappears. Hopefully that makes since but its driving me nuts and cant figure it out. Thanks

:)

Beens31, Mar 11, 2020

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Task View Blue Screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What happens when you open task view from task bar?
    • Are you able to switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops?

Are you trying to disable task view feature in Windows 10? If yes, please try these steps.

a. Right-click on task bar.

b. Uncheck show task view button.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Task View/ Toolbar issues

How to add web favorites to Task bar for fast access?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please let us know, what happens when you try to pin the folder to task bar?

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if it works:

Create a toolbar for the folder:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.

• Click on Toolbars and on
      New toolbar.

• Browse to the folder and click Select
      Folder.
    If the issue still persists, try to copy the folder into different and follow the above steps.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Task View/ Toolbar issues

1. Task View/ Toolbar issues - Similar Threads - Task View Toolbar

2. map view toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    map view toolbar: How do I uninstall get rid of the Edge map view toolbar on the top of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/map-view-toolbar/9c6e8f6e-4ec0-4ca8-a794-934b2ca7f3e8
  3. Windows Task Toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Task Toolbar: Is there a way to completely hide it, and maybe have a command key to pull it up? I play my game on full screen and its blocks view on the bottom of the screen. Thank you so much in advance. submitted by /u/i_am_so_sad_bro [link] [comments]...
  4. Task view issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task view issue: Task view has been one of my favorite win10 features - scroll down and find a file recently open and click to reopen. My problem is that for a few weeks now, after a windows update, when I try to do that, the file opens in a browser window from onedrive instead of the local...
  5. TASK VIEW

in Windows 10 Customization
    TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  6. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  7. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  8. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639
  10. Task View with Dual Monitors issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View with Dual Monitors issue: I have a dual monitor setup: - Main screen, where I work using different applications in different virtual desktops. - Secondary screen, where another application constantly running in the foreground (e.g.: showing a movie, youtube videos etc.), which I need to be...