Windows 10: Task view- unwanted popup

Discus and support Task view- unwanted popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried removing the Task View icon from the Task Bar to stop unwanted 'mini' window pop ups, and rebooted pc; however that did not stop them. Added... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by me75006, Jan 21, 2020.

1. me75006 Win User

Task view- unwanted popup

I tried removing the Task View icon from the Task Bar to stop unwanted 'mini' window pop ups, and rebooted pc; however that did not stop them. Added Task View icon back. Major disruption to working.*Banghead, as this action seems to appear with no rhyme or reason.
    Winver: 1903 build 18362.592
    I've no idea how this feature was activated, it is shown below:

Task view- unwanted popup [​IMG]

:)

me75006, Jan 21, 2020

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Task view- unwanted popup - Similar Threads - Task view unwanted

2. Unwanted Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Popup: I use Windows 7 and am continually getting a PopUp entitled Main Menu wanting me to change my settings and I cannot turn it off. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-popup/edfc2a5e-91b4-4bdc-9cb5-18cf9b2cd5fd
  3. Unwanted Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Popup: I use Windows 7 and am continually getting a PopUp entitled Main Menu wanting me to change my settings and I cannot turn it off. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-popup/edfc2a5e-91b4-4bdc-9cb5-18cf9b2cd5fd
  4. task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    task view: How to disable photo app in the task view windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view/b9b37d91-287b-49c4-b917-ae2d18c4a519
  5. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  6. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  7. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  8. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639
  10. Unwanted Popups Reimage Repair???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unwanted Popups Reimage Repair???: Just started getting several popups opening other tabs. Keeps telling me to download and run Reimage Repair to fix the problem a product of Microsoft. Anyone else having this problem???? 64874