Windows 10: Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...

Discus and support Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am running dual monitor setup when I switch back to desktop view, the animation that transit previews back to normal views didn't run on the primary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/megablue, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...

I am running dual monitor setup when I switch back to desktop view, the animation that transit previews back to normal views didn't run on the primary monitor, the running applications just skip from preview to normal mode without the transition (but the delay is still there).

P/S: build 1909.

submitted by /u/megablue
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/megablue, Apr 7, 2020

2. Animations and transition

What if there are animation and transition in windows phone and also we can set them manually..

Raja Sharyar Turk, Apr 7, 2020
  3. blufade Win User
    Menu transition effects, Animations ?

does transition effects , animations etc come along with a theme ? or is it fp2 dependant alone ?

i mean, i have an fp2 device, 5730XM, but i cannot seem to get all of the transition effects Nseries phones have. Yes they are animated but not completel as it is in, for instance, N79. And yes i've turned on the theme effects.

Thanks

blufade, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...

N78 lost transition animations

Don't know what did I do, but my new N78 lost all menu transition animations. Even little ring on the upper right corner is gone, however menus are very fast, but I liked the transitions...

I've restored factory defaults and also I did do the "hard reset" by pressing "answer key" + "*" + "3". Phone asked languages etc, so I think I've managed to do hard reset? It didn't help, animations are gone.

I even did software update, my firmware is 12.046.051.1.

harkonen---01, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...

1. Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition... - Similar Threads - Task View win+tab

2. Transition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  3. Transition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  4. Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop: In the office I use a docking station and two monitors. When I use the laptop, Word opens out of view as if the second monitor is there. I can't seem to get it back to view on the laptop. Can anyone help? Thanks....
  5. Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop: In the office I use a docking station and two monitors. When I use the laptop, Word opens out of view as if the second monitor is there. I can't seem to get it back to view on the laptop. Can anyone help? Thanks....
  6. Not-seamless Cursor Transition - Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not-seamless Cursor Transition - Multiple Monitors: I have the same issue as is described here: https://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/95328-external-second-display-wrong-size.html Basically - My laptop screen is physically smaller than my secondary monitor but has higher resolution. - In the display settings layout tool,...
  7. Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?: Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a fullscreen game, like Dota 2 or even Stardew Valley! And it won't come back unless I log out or restart the computer. I'm on...
  8. Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?: Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a fullscreen game, like Dota 2 or even Stardew Valley! And it won't come back unless I log out or restart the computer. I'm on...
  9. Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation

Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation: I recently got to set up my sister's new ASUS R541U laptop. To my surprise, switching between virtual desktops in Windows 10 with the four-finger horizontal slide gesture on its touchpad was a whole different experience than on my ASUS K501U. I only experienced such...
  10. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation: So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However,...