Windows 10: Task view zoomed in

Discus and support Task view zoomed in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but one day my task view screen just zoomed in, like the desktop and everything is fine. Only the task view icons became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ALLEN ANTONY, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Task view zoomed in

I don't know what happened but one day my task view screen just zoomed in, like the desktop and everything is fine. Only the task view icons became huge, I attached the image below. Is it possible to fix this without factory reset. Restarting did not fix. It's not urgent just irritating.

Thanks Task view zoomed in 5c6a4948-df06-4ac6-8a9c-5b5d30849051?upload=true.png

:)

ALLEN ANTONY, Oct 28, 2020

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Oct 28, 2020
  3. windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown Task view zoomed in :(

jasper1605, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Task view zoomed in

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Task view zoomed in

1. Task view zoomed in - Similar Threads - Task view zoomed

2. task view/zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    task view/zoom: I am an educator who is using Zoom to teach classes and participate in meetings. When I use Zoom switching to or from screen share mode, as either a host or participant, automatically switches to task view. I do not drop out of my Zoom meeting, but have to switch back to...
  3. Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters

Task View causes error in programs' zoom ratio/resolution parameters: When the bug occurred I was using the student software of TI-Nspire CAS, basically a third-party app serving as a calculator. Everything went well initially until I accidentally entered the Task View. When I exited and got back to normal desktop view, I found all the user...
  4. task view

task view: How to disable photo app in the task view windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view/b9b37d91-287b-49c4-b917-ae2d18c4a519
  5. Task View

Task View: In the past, when I would open a file from the task view timeline, a Word doc I worked on the day before for instance, the file would open in Word in the usual way, but now it opens in my browser. Is this due to an update? Is there a setting for this? The way it is task view...
  6. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  7. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  8. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639