Windows 10: Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

Discus and support Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matas Urba, May 21, 2023.

1. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to task manager and saw a task without a name, its svchost.exe in system32 folder, so I wonder is it safe or not??? Please help me :C I did a cloud reset and removed everything, but the task without a name showed up again My version is: 22H2, Windows 10 Pro, I have latest windows updates in ,,Windows Update'' Please HELP me, I'am scared that I have a virus, malware or something like that... Please help A picture of no name task in task manage

:)

Matas Urba, May 21, 2023
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it... ;)

infrared, May 21, 2023
  3. Berton Win User
    Task Manager svchost processes that are doubled

The number is triplicated but reading the whole line/s I don't think the processes are, appear to be different. I have similar in my Task Manager.

Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it... 350906d1636320135t-task-manager-svchost-processes-doubled-image.png

Berton, May 21, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

Task Manager overrun with unidentified Processes

That's normal. (Multipe svchost.exe services)

See:
    https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-fix...-task-manager/

RE: Process Hacker. You can open the services tab then press Ctrl+A then right click then select "copy" and paste them into a text file or paste the list here. Maybe there's something obvious that stands out.

Callender, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

1. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it... - Similar Threads - Task without name

2. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...: Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to task manager and saw a task without a name, its svchost.exe in system32 folder, so I wonder is it safe or not??? Please help me...
  3. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was scvhost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was scvhost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...: Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to task manager and saw a task without a name, its scvhost.exe in system32 folder, so I wonder is it safe or not??? Please help me...
  4. PID number not showing up on Task Manager

PID number not showing up on Task Manager: I’ve been suspecting that someone may have hacked my laptop due to a couple of reasons…and so I researched on ways to find out if my laptop has indeed been hacked and one of the ways was through the netstat -ano command. The article said to take note of the “ESTABLISHED”...
  5. PID number not showing up on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PID number not showing up on Task Manager: I’ve been suspecting that someone may have hacked my laptop due to a couple of reasons…and so I researched on ways to find out if my laptop has indeed been hacked and one of the ways was through the netstat -ano command. The article said to take note of the “ESTABLISHED”...
  6. Task Manager Startup Folder

Task Manager Startup Folder: My Windows 10 Task Manager startup folder is bloated! What are the essential files that have to be there?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-startup-folder/50c345b8-25a0-497e-b753-2d6b1b611205
  7. Task Scheduler: c:\Windows\System32\Tasks\ there is no here my folder with my task

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Scheduler: c:\Windows\System32\Tasks\ there is no here my folder with my task: Hi, I have a question for you. I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance I created a folder in the Task Scheduler under the Task Scheduler Library. The name of this folder is "HUN". And I created a task in this folder too.The task is running well. The name of the task is...
  8. Network adapter not showing up in task manager.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter not showing up in task manager.: I was trying to setup a mobile hotspot and it wasn't working so I uninstalled the device from task manager and was hoping to just scan for hardware changes it be there and I reinstall drivers but it's completely gone and I can't find it tried installing drivers restarting pc...
  9. Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?

in Browsers and Email
    Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?: Hey guys, Google Chrome just crashed and rebooted itself, but it's not showing up in Task Manager so I'm unable to "End process" it like I normally do in Task Manager. I've never had this problem before... Thanks! 115926
  10. Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?: Hey guys, Google Chrome just crashed and rebooted itself, but it's not showing up in Task Manager so I'm unable to "End process" it like I normally do in Task Manager. I've never had this problem before... Thanks! 115926