Windows 10: Taskbar acting weird

Discus and support Taskbar acting weird in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PurebredCloud04, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Taskbar acting weird

Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small box comes up and goes, like glitching. There is another problem with this. When I watch Netflix in fullscreen mode, the progress bar comes up. It is like a key is being pressed.My assumption was that some kind of process is running in the background. But I could not find any unusual processes. I don't know how to describ

:)

PurebredCloud04, Feb 12, 2024

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Taskbar acting weird 126837d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-1.png

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Taskbar acting weird 126838d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-2.png

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Taskbar acting weird 126839d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-3.png

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Taskbar acting weird 126840d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-4.png

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Niki16 Win User

Taskbar acting weird

PC acting weird

Pc acting weird

Most of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.

Mousewheel stops working

Some buttons don’t work - W or D for example

Chrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a tab

Mouse tries to highlight everything

When I turn it off/restart it shows the blue Window Screen with

Choose option

After restarting it acts normal or does the weird stuff again after some seconds/minutes.

Things I tried:

Restarting

Virus/Malware Scan

Unplugging Keyboard/Mouse etc…

I’m kind of a pc noob ans don’t know what to do here.

First I thought ita the Wootility program - belongs to the wooting60he a keyboard but after shutting it down nothing changed.

What can I do? I really don’t want to reset everything especially since most of the time he acts normally.

Help please.

Niki16, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Taskbar acting weird

1. Taskbar acting weird - Similar Threads - Taskbar acting weird

2. My taskbar is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is acting weird.: My taskbar is sometimes not allowing me to click on icons, after i try clicking a couple of times it starts loading then disappears and appears again, i tried restarting my computer and i checked for updates and restarted the explorer itself, but nothing works....
  3. My taskbar is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is acting weird.: My taskbar is sometimes not allowing me to click on icons, after i try clicking a couple of times it starts loading then disappears and appears again, i tried restarting my computer and i checked for updates and restarted the explorer itself, but nothing works....
  4. My taskbar is acting weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar acting weird: Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small...
  6. Taskbar acting weird

Taskbar acting weird: Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small...
  7. Taskbar acting weird with a third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar acting weird with a third monitor: I have 3 monitors, 2 of them run at 144hz and one with the problem is a huion kamvas pro 16 with 60hz refresh rate. Everything is working perfectly then suddenly I notice the taskbar in the huion have a darker color compared to the other 2 monitors, which never happen before...
  8. Taskbar acting weird with a third monitor

Taskbar acting weird with a third monitor: I have 3 monitors, 2 of them run at 144hz and one with the problem is a huion kamvas pro 16 with 60hz refresh rate. Everything is working perfectly then suddenly I notice the taskbar in the huion have a darker color compared to the other 2 monitors, which never happen before...
  9. Taskbar Thumbnail Preview Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Thumbnail Preview Acting Weird: Hi, I'm a minor that just wanted to know what was going on. My operating system is Windows 10 Home. Usually, when you scroll your cursor over a taskbar icon, it shows a little picture, or thumbnail, of what it is if it's open. My problem is that sometimes, when I do this,...
  10. Pin program to taskbar acts weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin program to taskbar acts weird: I pinned a program to the taskbar, however, it doesn't stay minimized in a way that upon clicking on it it opens back up. I am attaching a screenshot. I need to actually right-click on its icon in the taskbar and then click on its name in order to open it. Usually icons of...