Windows 10: Taskbar Alignment Problem

Discus and support Taskbar Alignment Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im facing this problem and i cant really address it to find a fix... i tried restarting my PC twice but it didnt solve anything. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohamadMohebX, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Taskbar Alignment Problem

im facing this problem and i cant really address it to find a fix... i tried restarting my PC twice but it didnt solve anything. Any help?

:)

MohamadMohebX, Jan 25, 2022
  2. gijimbo Win User

windows 10 update 2004 taskbar toolbar alignment

I place a number of folders in my taskbar using the toolbars function. I typically place the toolbars to the left of the main taskbar icons (between the start menu and the "pinned" icons. I have these toolbars setup so one icon is shown and the rest of
    them are in a menu (much like the start bar).

• Before update 2004 the menus would open directly above and left aligned with the ">>" icon/button.

• Taskbar Alignment Problem 1b1e7c50-8d5d-43ea-a5b3-404417da9397?upload=true.png
    • Now after update 2004 the menus try to open
      right aligned with the ">>" icon/button. This is a little bit disorienting but not a problem in and of itself. However, if the toolbar is to the far left of the taskbar and you're using dual monitors (with a monitor to the left of
      the one with the toolbar) it will push the whole menu to the other monitor when the text is too wide to right align it with the button.

• Taskbar Alignment Problem 969f11cc-001f-4ca1-aa55-b26dd01d7a1a?upload=true.png
    It would be nice if there was a way to specify whether these menus were left or right aligned with the ">>" menu icon/button.

gijimbo, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar Alignment Problem

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Alignment Problem

1. Taskbar Alignment Problem - Similar Threads - Taskbar Alignment Problem

2. Removed Taskbar alignment in all directions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed Taskbar alignment in all directions in Windows 11: In previous version of Windows 10, the taskbar positioning has an option to fit in all directions Top, left, Right, Bottom, but after upgrading to Windows 11, the feature was not found and placed only at the bottom. Generally i used to have task bar Positioned at the Right...
  3. Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation and the Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons on the taskbar is showing on the button as showed on the screenshot, I want to change the alignment to center.My Question is:How to change the vertical...
  4. Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Taskbar icon Vertical Alignment: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation and the Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons on the taskbar is showing on the button as showed on the screenshot, I want to change the alignment to center.My Question is:How to change the vertical...
  5. Taskbar Alignment Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Alignment Problem: im facing this problem and i cant really address it to find a fix... i tried restarting my PC twice but it didnt solve anything. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-alignment-problem/812b4901-cf3e-4609-89c4-c6c0b9c966b7
  6. Pinned tabs in taskbar aligned to the right

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinned tabs in taskbar aligned to the right: I know I can use toolbars to move the open and pinned tabs around but its pretty scuffed and not dynamical. Is there any way to do this? submitted by /u/mxrixs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kv2731/pinned_tabs_in_taskbar_aligned_to_the_right/
  7. Taskbar misbehavior - icons out of horizontal alignment

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar misbehavior - icons out of horizontal alignment: My taskbar vanished, got it back by pulling it back up, but now it has this strange misbehavior: [img] Notice that the three system icons at the far left are at a lower horizontal level than the icons to their right, and are partly cut off at the bottom of the screen....
  8. How to centre align few icons and few left align on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to centre align few icons and few left align on taskbar?: I was just wondering if there is any way to move few icons to left and few to centre. And not by creating a folder and adding it into new taskbar. [ATTACH]...
  9. Chrome taskbar windows re-align on hibernate wake

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome taskbar windows re-align on hibernate wake: I usually only have multiple windows open in Chrome (which isn't very often anyways) so I don't know if this happens with any other program (I've never shut my laptop lid while other programs had multiple windows open that I remember), but it means that I have to close the...
  10. Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side: Icons have side blur/shadow and icons don't go down line up with the taskbar like normal but have a gap between the taskbar and bottom row of icons Thanks for any help [img] 85315