Windows 10: Taskbar and apps not showing

Discus and support Taskbar and apps not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so my mom's old laptop runs Windows 10 but after a year it shows basicly a black screen.No apps no taskbar no start meniu nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cristyderp, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Taskbar and apps not showing

so my mom's old laptop runs Windows 10 but after a year it shows basicly a black screen.No apps no taskbar no start meniu nothing.

:)

cristyderp, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Pete1burn Win User
    Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Taskbar and apps not showing

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar and apps not showing

1. Taskbar and apps not showing - Similar Threads - Taskbar apps showing

2. App icons not showing on taskbar and Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    App icons not showing on taskbar and Start: When I opened my computer and then BOOM! All my windows store app icons were gone from the taskbar and start even settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-not-showing-on-taskbar-and-start/55cc2077-6b89-4e1c-8e9f-fd08fc6ed1cd
  3. App icons not showing on taskbar and Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App icons not showing on taskbar and Start: When I opened my computer and then BOOM! All my windows store app icons were gone from the taskbar and start even settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-not-showing-on-taskbar-and-start/55cc2077-6b89-4e1c-8e9f-fd08fc6ed1cd
  4. App icons not showing on taskbar and Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.: I my Windows 10, "Start Menu", "Search" button, and other options are not working I even tried restarting windows explorer but no help only Show hidden icons and apps in taskbar are working please if you know any solution please reply....
  6. Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.: I my Windows 10, "Start Menu", "Search" button, and other options are not working I even tried restarting windows explorer but no help only Show hidden icons and apps in taskbar are working please if you know any solution please reply....
  7. Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why apps in taskbar not showing preview ?: What i mean is when i move the mouse cursor over an app window in taskbar if it's a game in the passed i saw the game running/playing in the small window of the app or if it's a program. Now i need to click on it and enter to it to see what is going on with it. Now the...
  9. No Windows 10 App Showing on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No Windows 10 App Showing on Taskbar: My Windows 7 Pro Operating System is fully upgraded apart from Explorer 11 which I don't like (running Explorer 10) but there is no Windows 10 App showing on the Taskbar. [img] According to the FAQ: If you don’t see the Get Windows 10 app on your PC, it might be...
  10. Taskbar icons showing wrong app?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons showing wrong app?: My taskbar icons are suddenly showing the wrong app. This is a screenshot the taskbar with an open a PDF, it is showing the icon for Photoshop: [img] The file icons display correctly elsewhere. I've tried https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html 37980

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar not showing apps

2. windows apps not showing on taskbar

3. taskbar not showing some apps

4. why arent my microsoft apps showing on desktop or taskbar 2019