Windows 10: Taskbar and Autostart not working

Discus and support Taskbar and Autostart not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,so my taskbar and autostart hasnt been properly working for a little while. Every time i start my PC i need to wait at least 10 minutes until its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FettFreundlich, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Taskbar and Autostart not working

Hi,so my taskbar and autostart hasnt been properly working for a little while. Every time i start my PC i need to wait at least 10 minutes until its working again. I Already tried a few Powershell Commands and restarting the explorer i have updatet all my drivers and i even reseted my PC, but the Problem is still there.Does someone have the same Problem or knows how i could solve mine?Thanks!

:)

FettFreundlich, Aug 4, 2021

2. E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar is not working and "fixes" don't fix it.

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Taskbar on Windows 10. We will help you with resolving the issue.

Provide us the additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you press Alt+Tab keys from the keyboard to switch between the apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

As you said Taskbar is not working, and you will minimize all the opened apps to access the one you wish to from Taskbar. Be clear with how exactly you are trying to accessing the apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if you have enabled the Auto-hide option for Taskbar, if so try to disable and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties,
    • Under Taskbar tab, uncheck the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Taskbar and Autostart not working

Taskbar not working

Hi Frank,

In addition to Sumit Dhiman suggestion I suggest you to follow the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps

suggested.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

The troubleshooting steps suggested in the link above applies to Taskbar too.

Do let us know if you are able to use Taskbar. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar and Autostart not working

1. Taskbar and Autostart not working - Similar Threads - Taskbar Autostart working

2. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  3. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  4. Autostart bearbeiten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autostart bearbeiten: suche Funktionen von Autostart Programm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-bearbeiten/1f7fd369-2c53-4b3b-a0ed-57eda6a4d617
  5. Autostart bearbeiten

Autostart bearbeiten: suche Funktionen von Autostart Programm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-bearbeiten/1f7fd369-2c53-4b3b-a0ed-57eda6a4d617
  6. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  7. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/cb5e6abe-52e9-4cf1-9b7b-3768815e1833
  8. Not working autostart after update 18922

in Windows 10 Support
    Not working autostart after update 18922: Hi! First sorry for bad english *Sad hope that we will understand each other. After update to 18922 rs-realese 190614-1427 or maybe earlier i have discovered not working audio control in autostart. Also fiew other things like rightclick on desktop where I can set...
  9. Skype Autostarting

Skype Autostarting: I am finding Skype is auto-starting several times a day, without a re-boot. I have checked to see if it is enabled during booting and it is not. I have downloaded and used Autoruns, and there is no reference to Skype at all. There is no ability from within Skype to stop it...
  10. Skype Autostarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype Autostarting: I am finding Skype is auto-starting several times a day, without a re-boot. I have checked to see if it is enabled during booting and it is not. I have downloaded and used Autoruns, and there is no reference to Skype at all. There is no ability from within Skype to stop it...