Windows 10: Taskbar and background take forever to load

Discus and support Taskbar and background take forever to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakeThomasson, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Taskbar and background take forever to load

hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i restart my explore.exe it works fine. when i reset my computer it also works fine it only happens when it wakes up from sleep mode. i cant find any solution on this.

:)

JakeThomasson, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Taskbar and background take forever to load [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Mar 23, 2021
  3. eddiepop Win User
    Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Taskbar and background take forever to load

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar and background take forever to load

1. Taskbar and background take forever to load - Similar Threads - Taskbar background forever

2. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  3. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  4. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  5. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  6. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  7. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/
  8. file explorer Take forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer Take forever to load: Hi! It is a little bit difficult to explain my problem but I will try my best. When I try to open any folder on my Desktop it takes almost 2 minutes to do so, but when I got that open I can search and "drive" around with no lag or something like this, If I go to word for...
  9. Preferred Languages Takes forever to load

Preferred Languages Takes forever to load: All I want to do is remove a language from my computer, but the preferred languages section is still loading. It has been for the past 20 mins and is driving me insane. I'm starting to think something is wrong. Help is greatly appreciated, thx. submitted by...
  10. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...