Windows 10: Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second????

Discus and support Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second???? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While I'm working in Blender on my laptop, I usually have chrome open to the side for references or music. Lately, I have noticed that every couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrganikDesigner, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second????

While I'm working in Blender on my laptop, I usually have chrome open to the side for references or music. Lately, I have noticed that every couple of minutes parts of my screen flash black taskbar, tops of app windows, and sometimes the whole chrome app. During use, it only gets worse and I see it more and more frequently every 1-2 minutes, sometimes flashing twice.I have checked GPU Drivers, Reinstalled windows, and also cleaned the laptop. When I tried to record it with screen recording software it did not show up on the video.Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? Going crazy over h

:)

OrganikDesigner, Sep 6, 2021
  2. JanJan Win User

chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Sep 6, 2021
  3. Blackout while installing windows ?

Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my computer turn off right in the Finishing up step and back on after 2 minutes and windows continue the installation as usual without problem, until windows successfully installed on my computer. I've been using my computer for couple of hours and nothing problem, everything just fine. But i am worried about the blackout during the installation can cause damage which will happen later because maybe some file not yet installed because blackout.

mikelferdinan, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second????

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second????

1. Taskbar and Chrome Blackout for a split second???? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Chrome Blackout

2. USB hub recognized for a split of a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hub recognized for a split of a second: Got USB hub, when inserted for a split of a second unit shows in Explorer, and then vanishes. Problem started after updating version 22H2 of Windows Pro...
  3. USB hub recognized for a split of a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB hub recognized for a split of a second: Got USB hub, when inserted for a split of a second unit shows in Explorer, and then vanishes. Problem started after updating version 22H2 of Windows Pro...
  4. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.: Hi, I've been using my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming computer with a Samsung 24" monitor for five months. Two days ago, I started experiencing disconnections on my 2nd screen after logging in a second time. While the application is running on the second screen, there are...
  5. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.: Hi, I've been using my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming computer with a Samsung 24" monitor for five months. Two days ago, I started experiencing disconnections on my 2nd screen after logging in a second time. While the application is running on the second screen, there are...
  6. While the application is running on the second screen, there are blackouts for a second or two.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. White window appears for a split second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White window appears for a split second: I reinstalled my Windows 10 a few days ago. Yesterday while i was playing i seen a white window apear in the middle of the screen for a split second. I run Bitdefender and Windows Defender just in case but they didn't found anything. But later i noticed that Microsoft Store...
  8. Chrome opens for a split second, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome opens for a split second, then closes itself: When I try to open chrome, it tries to open for a split second and then crashes. Please help, I need to use Chrome submitted by /u/The321gofast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl9co7/chrome_opens_for_a_split_second_then_closes_itself/
  9. pc freeze for a split second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freeze for a split second: every about 3-5 seconds my pc freezes for 1-2 seconds, im pretty sure its something to do with nvidia but i dont know it freezes the audio too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freeze-for-a-split-second/bb0ae101-8334-41fb-8cf0-06afa578a5fe
  10. Chrome won't split screen anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome won't split screen anymore: So I usually use split screen on chrome to multitask but all of a sudden without me doing anything differently chrome won't resize to fit half the screen. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows issue and not a Chrome issue because Windows manages split screens. The only thing I...