Windows 10: Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode

Discus and support Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I noticed the problem when i watch flashplayer movies in Edge or use the desktop-app/Win10-Store-App Netflix. Flashplayer movies on Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JarutheDamaja, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode

Hi all
    I noticed the problem when i watch flashplayer movies in Edge or use the desktop-app/Win10-Store-App Netflix.
    Flashplayer movies on Firefox works everything fine - as expected.

But in Edge or Netflix when i move the mouse to the bottom of the screen the taskbar appears and when i move the mouse in to the upper right corner then the close,minimize,maximize "bar" appears.

My taskbar is not autohidden and i want it to stay it that way. But in fullscreen mode there shouldn't pop up the taskbar anyway, unless i exit the fullscreen mode - like it works in Firefox and like it worked for every application on Win7.

I read a lot about taskbar popping up and even staying always on and i know i had it also once in Firefox. But i think it has something with the new Win10 design to do. And i think this taskbar issue is connected like the issue with the close,minimize,maximize-bar.
    Is there some registry key that i can change or a hidden setting?
    I will never use the tablet mode or anything like that.
    I've 3 computers and it's on all the same.

Thanks for any hint.

:)

JarutheDamaja, Mar 28, 2017

2. IE 11 Won't Open Maximized In Windows 10

"Way way back" the Taskbar right-click options allowed you to Tile a window. Tiling a single window in either direction meant that it would be maximally sized. Then closing a maximally sized window meant that when reopened again, in its
    normal mode, it would still be maximally sized (provided there wasn't a script inside whatever you were opening would make it some other size.)

Taskbar options no longer refer to tiling but the same functionality is supposedly available called something else. So, what happens if you try to "stack" (or even more absurdly use "side by side") when you have only one non-minimized window to
    operate on? Incredibly I have not yet tried the experiment since those Taskbar functions were relabeled. With a wide screen monitor I never bother with maximally sized windows and instead use Fullscreen (F11) without Auto-Hide (Alt-Space h). Since only
    one IE window at a time is allowed to be in Fullscreen mode (to my continuing annoyance) I do sometimes have to resort to using the Maximize button.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Mar 28, 2017
  3. mcb0035 Win User
    Hide taskbar in Windows 10

I have the taskbar option "Auto-hide the taskbar" checked in "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties", but the taskbar never disappears. What triggers auto-hide? Is there a keyboard shortcut to hide the taskbar? I have tried clicking outside the taskbar,
    disabling notifications, minimizing all apps, and restarting my computer. Many apps have buttons, scrollbars, etc. at the bottom which can only be used in windowed mode since they are covered by the taskbar in fullscreen mode.

mcb0035, Mar 28, 2017
Thema:

Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode

1. Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode - Similar Threads - Taskbar Close Minimize

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  6. Windows minimize, maximize, and close button messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minimize, maximize, and close button messed up: Hello,I do not know why exactly this is happening but perhaps it was because I was deleting some files and deleted something important thinking it was a program folder left over after I uninstalled it? Anyways, this is happening now and I'm not sure how to fix this. Its...
  7. Trying to close/minimize a maximized window and I end up closing/minimizing a window...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to close/minimize a maximized window and I end up closing/minimizing a window...: Hey all, I don't know if this is a bug or some feature that Microsoft put in Windows 10 but it's super annoying. Sometimes for whatever reason I'll move my mouse up to either minimize or close a window that is maximized and it won't close that window I'm intending but...
  8. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  9. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  10. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5