Windows 10: Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game

Discus and support Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have had this problem for a while now. I have attempted to google a solution, but could not find one. As the subject title says, this is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by I_need_help.-., Jun 4, 2019.

1. Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game

So, I have had this problem for a while now. I have attempted to google a solution, but could not find one. As the subject title says, this is my problem, "Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game". The inserted picture is a screenshot of me playing the game "Warframe". As you can see, the taskbar is zoomed in. This happens in any game that I play in fullscreen, and it is quite annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

Note: this image is not edited on any level.

Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game [​IMG]

:)

I_need_help.-., Jun 4, 2019

2. is there a way to use magnifier in fullscreen apps/games?

Hello

i am trying to find any way to make working the windows 10 magnifier app

many times i want to invert the colors when i want playing a game in fullscreen mode

but the magnifier app not works if you are playing in full screen

in some games that uses directx 12 (lke minecraft windows 10)

the magnifier works fine, you can make zoom and invert color

but in other thar uses directx < 11 the magnifier not works

what i can do?

i am on windows 10 1604 anniversary update

thanks in advance

Walter Perdomo, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game

Taskbar isnt hiding

The windows 10 taskbar wont (Frustratingly) hide when I do anything fullscreen related. For example, In youtube it goes fullscreen, but the taskbar wont hide. Same thing with games or anything fullscreen related. one example of "Anything fullscreen related"
    is a common steam game : Unturned. the taskbar wont hide during fullscreen mode. Also, Please do not suggest auto-hide. auto-hide is as cancerous as the problem itself, In my opinion.

AndyLimaVZ, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game

1. Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game - Similar Threads - Taskbar HUD related

2. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  3. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  4. Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game: Hi!I've been playing a lot of the game, "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", however, whenever I hit the windows key to go to the taskbar, which it should normally show the taskbar, for some reason, the taskbar is hidden? I can still use it, it's just invisible, if someone could...
  5. Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game: Hi!I've been playing a lot of the game, "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", however, whenever I hit the windows key to go to the taskbar, which it should normally show the taskbar, for some reason, the taskbar is hidden? I can still use it, it's just invisible, if someone could...
  6. Related to taskbar pinned items.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Related to taskbar pinned items.: I accidently pinned my local drive D to the right side of the taskbar but now I am unable to figure out how to remove it from there. Kindly someone help me with a solution....
  7. Taskbar flickering while in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar flickering while in fullscreen: Whenever I open a window in full-screen mode, my taskbar flashes rapidly and it's really annoying. please can someone help me fix this issue. Thanks (If you want a video as a better explanation, ill attach one) submitted by /u/MEXICMAN [link] [comments]...
  8. taskbar not autohiding, and invades fullscreen games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar not autohiding, and invades fullscreen games: I got help from support fixing a display problem just the other day. They had me reinstall updates that didn't update properly, and fix a few drivers. About half an hour later, my device updated again, and since then my taskbar has been frustrating me. It refuses to...
  9. Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode: Tried using MS Store apps but have repeatedly ran into this issue which severely destroys any semblance of enjoyment; When using a Windows Store UWP Game, if my mouse hits the taskbar area, the taskbar pops up and locks my inputs (as it thinks I want to click on my taskbar,...
  10. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...