Windows 10: Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

Discus and support Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aihcro, Aug 14, 2022.

1. aihcro Win User

Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning circle appears when I hover my cursor over it and I cant use the windows key even on my keyboard. I also can't use any programs at all. I can open edge and google but anything I search on it won't ever load. For everything else like discord, steam and games, they won't load either. I can't use my pc at all

:)

aihcro, Aug 14, 2022

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Aug 14, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen - Similar Threads - Taskbar programs won't

2. Taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is frozen: My Windows 10 at first just suddenly had an Internet trouble, I tried troubleshooting it but nothing happened so I gave up and left it on sleep. After how many hours, I was planning on using my laptop again and saw that not only the internet that has a problem, but I cannot...
  3. Taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar is frozen: My Windows 10 at first just suddenly had an Internet trouble, I tried troubleshooting it but nothing happened so I gave up and left it on sleep. After how many hours, I was planning on using my laptop again and saw that not only the internet that has a problem, but I cannot...
  4. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen: Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning circle appears when I hover my cursor over it and I cant use the windows key even on my keyboard. I also can't use any...
  5. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen: Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning circle appears when I hover my cursor over it and I cant use the windows key even on my keyboard. I also can't use any...
  6. taskbar frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar frozen: Can anyone here help me with this Windows 10pro issue.A couple of days ago Everytime I start it, it leads me here, desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding...
  7. TaskBar Frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskBar Frozen: My Taskbar has been frozen ever since i restarted my network reset once i reset my computer it doesnt work. Everytime i move my mouse over it its a loading icon. i have reset windows explore and its still not working i have also tried running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. TaskBar Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskBar Frozen: My Taskbar has been frozen ever since i restarted my network reset once i reset my computer it doesnt work. Everytime i move my mouse over it its a loading icon. i have reset windows explore and its still not working i have also tried running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  9. Desktop and Programs won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and Programs won't load: I'm nit sure how to explain this, when I log in which takes much longer than usual the taskbar and start button loads, but nothing else does, even programs. I can restart my PC from Ctrl Alt Del and managed to enter safe mode, but I have the same problem there.[IMG]n...
  10. Taskbar frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar frozen: Win 10 build 1607 after few months without problem, now, taskbar frozen constantly every 30 minutes. Not help scan disk for errors. Every time I must from Task Manager to restart Win Explorer. Why? 71555