Windows 10: Taskbar and Settings don't work

Discus and support Taskbar and Settings don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex​_1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Alex​_1 Win User

Taskbar and Settings don't work

Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and powershell, nothing worked.Also checked Event Viewer and this is what it shows up:Fault bucket 1433558783333676696, type 4Event Name: APPCRASHResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signatureTaskbar and Settings don't work :p1: explorer.exeP2: 10.0.22000.978P3: 1c929066P4: combase.dllP5: 10.0.22000.918P6: 27e32120P7: 80070057P8: 0000000000032b1bP9: P10: Attached files:\\?\C

:)

Alex​_1, Sep 24, 2022
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 24, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 24, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Taskbar and Settings don't work - Similar Threads - Taskbar Settings don't

2. Taskbar and settings will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and settings will not work: Hello I have a new custom built pc, just a few weeks old. After a week of having it, my task bar became unusable, then settings wouldn’t work and half of my apps/games, I couldn’t uninstall any program or even reset windows as it would say ‘undoing changes’ after trying to...
  3. Taskbar and settings will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and settings will not work: Hello I have a new custom built pc, just a few weeks old. After a week of having it, my task bar became unusable, then settings wouldn’t work and half of my apps/games, I couldn’t uninstall any program or even reset windows as it would say ‘undoing changes’ after trying to...
  4. Taskbar and Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Settings don't work: Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and powershell, nothing worked.Also checked Event Viewer and this is what it shows up:Fault bucket 1433558783333676696, type 4Event...
  5. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  6. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  7. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Settings don't work

Settings don't work: Greetings all, I am trying to add my pc to my account and I see all my other devices except this pc. This pc was a windows 7 that was changed to Windows home 10 and it is activated; however my settings button doesn't work. What do I do to fix this? And now how can I add...
  9. Display settings don't work

Display settings don't work: When I open Settings on my PC, all settings work fine except Display settings. Whenever i click on that box showing Display,Sound, Notifications, Power it just hangs for 3-4 seconds and then closes the settings app. Why? It never allows me to change settings regarding...
  10. Display settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display settings don't work: I go to the desktop. Right click select Display Settings Click on Advanced Display Options. I get a window with a big 1 on top. And three gray buttons that say: 1.) 1366 x 768 (Recommended) v 2.) Apply 3.) Cancel None of these buttons do anything. Clicking ,...