Windows 10: Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :(

Discus and support Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :( in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I switched to a new desktop where my background wallpapers got synced but the taskbar and start menu have become white. How do I make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IjazIhsan, Jun 12, 2019.

1. IjazIhsan Win User

Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :(

Hi Guys,

I switched to a new desktop where my background wallpapers got synced but the taskbar and start menu have become white. How do I make it black like it used to be? Please help sort it out asap if possible. Here is a screenshot -

Thank you.

Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :( [​IMG]

:)

IjazIhsan, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Start menu and taskbar not working.

Hi Deva,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Hope the Start menu works after performing the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :(

"Taskbar and Start Menu Properties in windows 10..

Carol,

Well, thank you, again! Good to know! However, I'm not too sure how this relates to my original issue of finding a Start Menu tab on "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties Menu".

But not to worry, I decided to live with my problem: 2 blue, mini-cloud icons, linking to my two OneDrive accounts instead of 1 blue and 1 white. The suggested solutions from OneDrive (offering bunches of help though a series of emails}, got to a point
    where my skills and what they were suggesting seemed risky, especially not knowing whether it their steps would solve things.

So I decided to live with what I had 2 little blue cloud icons.

Cheers!

FatOldHubby, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :(

1. Taskbar and start menu is white! HELP! :( - Similar Threads - Taskbar start menu

2. Start menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu and Taskbar: My windows key won't open Starrt menu, start menu not working and cant click on icons on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-taskbar/42d3aa3f-6402-4283-96d7-4265d76fc090
  3. Start menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and Taskbar: My windows key won't open Starrt menu, start menu not working and cant click on icons on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-taskbar/42d3aa3f-6402-4283-96d7-4265d76fc090
  4. Start menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar/start menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar/start menu not working: have Windows 10, it was working great since upgraded. Today I turn it on and now when I click the Start button or Windows key, the mouse just looks like it is loading, the taskbar flashes, and nothing comes up. I'm not able to use the search bar, and I can't right click apps...
  6. Taskbar and Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar and Start menu: Hello Microsoft Community! I want a problem solve to the taskber, the problem is that I want to know what is the main thing to what apps are pinned to the task bar and how are they organized, I want the same thing in the start menu, I have a 21H1 version of windows 10....
  7. Start menu and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu and taskbar not working: My system has lately been experiencing issues with the Start menu and taskbar. When I power my device on and click on the Start button, the menu doesn't appear. I can right click on the Start button or press Win + X to get to my properties, but left clicking does nothing. The...
  8. taskbar and start menu background turned white

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar and start menu background turned white: Hi, my taskbar and start menu background have both turned white since last update earlier in this month. I have tried right click on desktop, personalize, colors... but it doesn't give me the option to tick on the start, taskbar and action center box. Any ideas on how to get...
  9. Start menu White box tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu White box tile: I started having a problem (it used to display correctly, it just randomly changed without me doing anything) with the way opera web browser shows up in the start menu when it is pinned. It appears as just a white box without even a custom colour applied. Every other...
  10. Taskbar, Start Menu, Icons Problems Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar, Start Menu, Icons Problems Help: Hi, i am facing a really hard time with my windows 10 after upgrading from windows 7 (like 3 days ago), everything was working fine, but now my taskbar is having all kind of problems like literally, first start with my "Start Menu" it not functioning anymore, than the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start menu white

2. taskbar is white windows 10

3. windows start menu turned white

4. windows 10 start menu and taskbar white,
  5. task bar white,
  6. start menu white logging in,
  7. white taskbar,
  8. windows 10 taskbar color changed to white,
  9. taskbar and start menu white,
  10. taskbar is white,
  11. windows 10 my start taskbar is white