Windows 10: Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

Discus and support Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kahmauri Aiken, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos

:)

Kahmauri Aiken, Apr 19, 2024

2. Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a persistent issue with my MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on my Asus TUF F15 FX506HM laptop, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After starting my PC, the Wi-Fi card works for a few minutes, but then it suddenly stops functioning. The Wi-Fi logo disappears from the control center, and the card vanishes from the device manager. To get it working again, I have to restart my PC every time.

Upon inspecting the Event Viewer, I noticed two errors related to the Wi-Fi card each time it malfunctions:

1. An error from "mtkwlex" with Event ID 5002.
    2. An error from NDIS with Event ID 10317.
    I've already attempted several troubleshooting steps, including:

• BIOS reset
    • Installing the latest drivers for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Installing the latest drivers for the laptop model's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Reinstalling the Wi-Fi card
    • Removing power-saving settings
    I've also contacted Asus support, and they suggested a BIOS reset and updating drivers, both of which I've already tried. I plan to reach out to them again, but I wanted to seek the community's advice as well.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has suggestions on how to resolve this problem, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Beltium

Hugo Mathieu, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I tried all steps on Asus F15 that is writen above and none helped. Only way to make your wi fi work normaly again is reinstal to windows 10.

AivarasVenslovas, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection (MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card) continuously keeps randomly and intermittently disconnecting from the internet.

Hi Mosken_L

Thankyou for your reply and advice.

ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE 2022 laptop Specs: Ryzen 7 6800H RTX3050Ti 15.6FHD 16GB 512SSD

Laptop is running W10 Pro v22H2 (OS Build 19045.2673)

I purchased the new laptop in December last year (12/2022)

I am not sure but I think I did not have this problem with the original W11 install - W11 original install on laptop for only very short period 1-2 weeks

The laptop Wi-Fi connection intermittently disconnecting from the internet has been ongoing post W10 install

I have actioned your 3 suggestions but my laptop Wi-Fi internet connection is still intermittently disconnecting from the internet (every 10 to 15 minutes or so).

Not sure of why to action suggestion 3 (uninstall your mouse in Device Manager) ??

Can you please explain….

I have also tried to use another DNS server but this still did not resolve my problem.

https://privacy.net/set-up-cloudflare-dns-how-to/

My laptop Wi-Fi connection is still intermittently disconnecting from the internet.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……………..

Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE 2fiQI04R4R8e0ySLAZ2rZdoLPhp0tczabB7BMb2JSHO8gAcE8FZwvYLfhKJhyKMBw8kdBJWaMBSQnEowrhwQHaRVqq4Rg%3d.jpg

Gary Bradley2, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

1. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE - Similar Threads - Taskbar Problems ASUS

2. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  3. ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card...: My ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card continuously keeps randomly and intermittently disconnecting from the internet. Note: Latest MediaTek Inc device driver installed for MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. Windows...
  4. ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card...

ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card...: My ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card continuously keeps randomly and intermittently disconnecting from the internet. Note: Latest MediaTek Inc device driver installed for MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. Windows...
  5. ASUS TUF A15 FA507RE laptop Wi-Fi connection MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  7. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  8. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Tuf Gaming X570-Pro [Wi-Fi]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuf Gaming X570-Pro [Wi-Fi]: can someone please tell me what the HDMI port on the i/O is used for , I cannot find anything about it > 182942
  10. problem with wi fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with wi fi: WI-FI not connected after the update, I tried all the suggestions I could find on the Internet to solve it. It works very well with the cable connected to Ethernet, the only problem is the WI-FI connection, at some point I have a limited connection, also the WI-FI button does...