Windows 10: Taskbar app icons keeps blinking

Discus and support Taskbar app icons keeps blinking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so I have this bug where the taskbar apps keeps blinking / flashing randomly and it doesn't stop, the icons blink for less than a second and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hackintoshingallth, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Taskbar app icons keeps blinking

Ok so I have this bug where the taskbar apps keeps blinking / flashing randomly and it doesn't stop, the icons blink for less than a second and then return to normal, but after some seconds the blinking returns and it keeps repeating that behavior. I tried everything, reinstalling graphics drivers, updating it, reverting to older versions, restarting explorer, the laptop itself, but it simple doesn't solve the problem. I'm going crazy because it's really annoying and keeps getting my attention, funny thing is that in Windows 11 the taskbar works perfectly, maybe because it's not integrated with explorer (from what I heard). If someone had the same issue and solved please tell me, like I said I tried everything, even clean installs.

submitted by /u/hackintoshingallth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hackintoshingallth, Feb 4, 2023
  2. herb1954 Win User

Taskbar and icons keeps blinking

Original title:

installed windows 10 my taskbar &icons keep blinking on &off please help need my computer back running for my bussiness

herb1954, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Taskbar app icons keeps blinking

Taskbar icons blinking when using Chrome

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why the Taskbar is blinking when you are using Google Chrome.

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is the said browser pinned in the Taskbar?
    • If so, have you tried unpinning it from the Taskbar?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to run the Compatibility troubleshooter to isolate the issue. Here's how

• Right-click the Google Chrome browser.
    • Click-on Properties.
    • Click-on the Compatibility tab.
    • Click-on the Run compatibility troubleshooter button.
    • Choose Try recommended Settings.
    • Click-on the Test the program button to check if it is the same.
    • Hit Next, then choose the next option, depending on the results of the test.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Taskbar app icons keeps blinking

1. Taskbar app icons keeps blinking - Similar Threads - Taskbar app icons

2. My taskbar icons keep blinking twice. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar icons keep blinking twice. How do I stop this?: So I find an very annoying thing with my taskbar in Windows 10. My taskbar icons blink, twice. I find this really annoying for me, as a MS Windows user. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks!...
  3. My taskbar icons keep blinking twice. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar icons keep blinking twice. How do I stop this?: So I find an very annoying thing with my taskbar in Windows 10. My taskbar icons blink, twice. I find this really annoying for me, as a MS Windows user. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks!...
  4. My taskbar icons keep blinking twice. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar icons are blinking and moving weirdly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons are blinking and moving weirdly: System InfoAMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 4.20 GHz RAM 32.0GB31.9GB Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS 22624.1690 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0 captured video of symptoms...
  6. Taskbar icons are blinking and moving weirdly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons are blinking and moving weirdly: System InfoAMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 4.20 GHz RAM 32.0GB31.9GB Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS 22624.1690 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0 captured video of symptoms...
  7. Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/08Direwolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/its4jt/wifi_icon_keeps_on_blinking/
  8. Blinking taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blinking taskbar: I'm having some weird issues with the Windows taskbar and flashing icons. For example, say I drag an image file from my folders to Google Chrome. The first time it'll show up as a minimized window so that I can open the window and drag my file into a new tab. If I then decide...
  9. Desktop icons and taskbar flashing/blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons and taskbar flashing/blinking: Icons on desktop have become enlarged and they flash periodically along with the taskbar. I'm not able to open the start menu at all. In safe mode it doesn't flash but the warning "The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application..." keeps popping...
  10. Taskbar icons blinking

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons blinking: I've got my GTX 1080 Ti in May, and since then (or maybe not, can't say excatly when this started to happen) I have annoying issue - from time to time my taskbar icons blink. It's like refreshing. This happens at random times, when I surf web or browse files. It's just...