Windows 10: Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

Discus and support Taskbar appearing in fullscreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reid Poettker, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen

:)

Reid Poettker, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

1. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen - Similar Threads - Taskbar appearing fullscreen

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  4. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

Taskbar appearing in fullscreen: I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen...
  5. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  6. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  7. Taskbar on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on fullscreen: Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to hide the taskbar.I mean, in my second monitor I have a full screen video, but when I use another window/app on the same monitor I get the taskbar.I don't want to completely hide the taskbar, only when I'm using full screen video on...
  8. Taskbar on fullscreen

Taskbar on fullscreen: Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to hide the taskbar.I mean, in my second monitor I have a full screen video, but when I use another window/app on the same monitor I get the taskbar.I don't want to completely hide the taskbar, only when I'm using full screen video on...
  9. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode: Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here are some screenshots I took from my problem: [ATTACH] As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the...
  10. Taskbar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar in fullscreen: When I am in fullscreen watching youtube video or playing a game my taskbar hides as it should but when I go down with my mouse it appears again. So basically I can not play video games on the internet in fullscreen because everytime I want to look down for example my taskbar...