Windows 10: Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

Discus and support Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nicolas Zarcero, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such.

Here are some screenshots I took from my problem:

Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode 5d7c000f-8160-47c9-8b4c-2e4e7dd22707?upload=true.png

As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the taskbar won't disappear.

I've tried some solutions restarting the windows explorer in task manager, etc..

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

Nicolas Zarcero, Dec 25, 2020
  2. pepanee Win User

Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

Let's try an attempt at resetting default computer settings by doing simple steps.

1) Right click on the Taskbar, and uncheck Lock the taskbar
    2) Click-and-drag the Taskbar over to the left side of the screen, and let go of the mouse click, to set the Taskbar over there
    3) Again, now click-and-drag the Taskbar from the left part of your screen right back down to the bottom
    4) Right click on the Taskbar, and check Lock the taskbar

Try running full screen applications.

Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode [​IMG]

pepanee, Dec 25, 2020
  3. taskbar in fullscreen mode

Not sure if I need to put the thread here or in software but as of recently whenever I go to fullscreen mode for a video or game, no matter which application the task bar for windows still shows. I never had auto hide on before and until recently never was an issue. This is a short list of apps that this happens in:
    Google Chrome version 55 (youtube, netflix, crunchyroll)
    Firefox version 50 (youtube, netflix, crunchyroll)
    VLC Media Player version 2.2.2 (locally stored content)
    numerous games from Steam with the exception of a couple.
    As far as I know there were no windows updates and no additional programs downloaded since it last worked as I wanted it to. As stated above I never enabled auto hide as I know this would solve the issue but I find that more troublesome than this bar. I have windows 10 anniversary update. If more information would help fix this issue I would be happy to assist.
    Attached is an example.

Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode [​IMG]

demolishun, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

Taskbar appearing in full screen mode and stopping video or game from working

Hello Brad,

To assist you better, please provide the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior having this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your device to the latest build?

Meanwhile, may we suggest performing the provided steps from KristenKim
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

1. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode - Similar Threads - Taskbar appearing fullscreen

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  4. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing in fullscreen: I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen...
  5. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

Taskbar appearing in fullscreen: I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen...
  6. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  7. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  8. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  9. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  10. taskbar in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar in fullscreen mode: Not sure if I need to put the thread here or in software but as of recently whenever I go to fullscreen mode for a video or game, no matter which application the task bar for windows still shows. I never had auto hide on before and until recently never was an issue. This is a...