Windows 10: Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Discus and support Taskbar appearing when fullscreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anne Marie52, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on this corners. Do you know if it's possible to disable this ? Other than shuting down the explorer with the task manager when I'm in game..Thx

:)

Anne Marie52, Jul 6, 2022

2. Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, Jul 6, 2022
  3. SašaSale Win User
    Taskbar in fullscreen

When I am in fullscreen watching youtube video or playing a game my taskbar hides as it should but when I go down with my mouse it appears again. So basically I can not play video games on the internet in fullscreen because everytime I want to look down
    for example my taskbar pops up and it prevents me from doing so. Also when I am watching youtube video and want to exit fullscreen I go with my mouse to the bottom right corner I again my taskbar appears and I can not click the button.

SašaSale, Jul 6, 2022
  4. JanJan Win User

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

1. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen - Similar Threads - Taskbar appearing fullscreen

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  4. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing in fullscreen: I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen...
  5. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

Taskbar appearing in fullscreen: I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen...
  6. Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...: When watching videos on fullscreen on websites such as YouTube, the videos tool bar play/pause button, captions, etc is sometimes covered by the windows task bar. Reading online I can temporarily fix this by opening task manager and restarting windows explorer, however the...
  7. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  8. Taskbar won't appear on the primary display when the secondary display has a fullscreen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar won't appear on the primary display when the secondary display has a fullscreen...: I'm looking for a solution to this. So I have two displays, one in front of me(main), and the second just to the left. On my main monitor, my taskbar is hidden on the left side of the screen. When I have a full-screen window on my secondary monitor, my taskbar on my first...
  9. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode: Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here are some screenshots I took from my problem: [ATTACH] As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the...
  10. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen: how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im wondering if there is a permanent fix to this? submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments]...