Windows 10: Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ?

Discus and support Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, For some reason, the bar at the bottom of my screen (Taskbar ?) has disappeared. ( Not at the edges either) How do I get it back, please ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, May 9, 2021.

1. Robert11 Win User

Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ?

Hello, For some reason, the bar at the bottom of my screen (Taskbar ?) has disappeared. ( Not at the edges either) How do I get it back, please ? Thanks, Bob

:)

Robert11, May 9, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 9, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 9, 2021
  4. Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ?

1. Taskbar At Bottom Gone. How To Get Back, Please ? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Bottom Gone

2. How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?: I turned the option on of autohide taskbar. but after autohiding there's still a white line at the bottom where taskbar was. This annoys me and ruins the experience of full screen. how to fix it?...
  3. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the apps back on the bottom!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeenMama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i23foe/how_do_i_get_the_apps_back_on_the_bottom/
  4. taskbar at bottom: icons gone and replaced by tiles

taskbar at bottom: icons gone and replaced by tiles: Dear Help apologies I am sure this is basic but somehow the look of my windows 10 has changed I like my taskbar at bottom full of clickable pinne icons; word, firefox, windows explorer etc they have vanished and also the icons in the mainscreen have vanished. they are...
  5. My taskbar clock dissappeared please help me get it back :

My taskbar clock dissappeared please help me get it back :: I have no idea how this happened but it was a week or so ago. I have Windows 10 64bit Home Edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-clock-dissappeared-please-help-me-get/284fde90-5a51-460e-b25f-d28cbf65c586
  6. How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back?: How can I get the thing at the bottom of the screen back. I cannot see the number of the page I am on at bottom left of screen . Note: I am not interested in inserting page numbers thanks. Something is wrong with the screen and the page so that when I am working on a...
  7. How to get cortana icon back on taskbar

How to get cortana icon back on taskbar: how to get cortana icon on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-cortana-icon-back-on-taskbar/ba8d6178-9bb4-43f6-9b46-74358f381a20
  8. Whole Directory Suddenly Gone - How? Why? How to get back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whole Directory Suddenly Gone - How? Why? How to get back?: I was creating sub directories and then searching on a file extension - such as 'mp4' and then highlighting all found files and dragging them into these subdirectories. Moving them. emptying the original directory and sorting the files. Suddenly everything vanished. Some...
  9. how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen

how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen: moving taskbar from left side of screen to the bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-move-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-screen/94b18541-814c-4334-8c99-15fafe72f075
  10. How to move taskbar back down to bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to move taskbar back down to bottom: I accidentally hit some key or something, and the taskbar that was sitting happily at the bottom of the screen shifted to the middle of the screen, leaving the bottom of the screen totally black and blank. I do not want to have to move it to the left or top or right but want...