Windows 10: Taskbar Autohide . . .

Discus and support Taskbar Autohide . . . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Taskbar Autohide . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And which, should be off?Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 10, 2022
  2. JanJan Win User

chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Feb 10, 2022
  3. Autohide Taskbar in Desktop Mode

Hi Niel,

In rare cases, you may be having an issue with Autohide Taskbar in desktop mode when you when you just recently did an upgrade on your PC. Autohide Taskbar Option might have got unchecked during the process. We would suggest you try the following steps to enable
    Autohide taskbar and check if it makes any difference.

a. Right-click on the Taskbar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the taskbar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Taskbar Autohide . . .

taskbar autohid

how do i stop the taskbar from poping up for no reason when in autohide?

GaryGoldenberg, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Autohide . . .

1. Taskbar Autohide . . . - Similar Threads - Taskbar Autohide

2. Taskbar autohide not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar autohide not turning off: I recently got a new laptop Lenovo Slim 7 Pro X with Windows 11. The taskbar autohide function came automatically selected; I deselected it, but the taskbar still hides when I'm not hovering over it. I've tried deselecting it and restarting my device, selecting it and...
  3. Taskbar autohide not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar autohide not turning off: I recently got a new laptop Lenovo Slim 7 Pro X with Windows 11. The taskbar autohide function came automatically selected; I deselected it, but the taskbar still hides when I'm not hovering over it. I've tried deselecting it and restarting my device, selecting it and...
  4. Taskbar Autohide error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Autohide error: I'm running Windows 11 and have the taskbar autohide option activated. I've been having a Problem, that whenever I restart or reboot my laptop. The taskbar does not autohide and remains in its place; I open Windows Explorer from the task manager, restart it once, and the...
  5. Taskbar Autohide error

Taskbar Autohide error: I'm running Windows 11 and have the taskbar autohide option activated. I've been having a Problem, that whenever I restart or reboot my laptop. The taskbar does not autohide and remains in its place; I open Windows Explorer from the task manager, restart it once, and the...
  6. Why can't Microsoft make autohide taskbar actually work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't Microsoft make autohide taskbar actually work?: Title says it all. Bill Gates is a conman. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-microsoft-make-autohide-taskbar-actually/92c01284-c6ff-4415-b2ae-b8f4ff647335
  7. Why can't Microsoft make autohide taskbar actually work?

Why can't Microsoft make autohide taskbar actually work?: Title says it all. Bill Gates is a conman. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-microsoft-make-autohide-taskbar-actually/92c01284-c6ff-4415-b2ae-b8f4ff647335
  8. Windows is Forcing me to Autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is Forcing me to Autohide taskbar: I powered on my Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 for the first time in a few days and the task bar has changed without my action or consent. It is bigger than it used to be with larger icons and a more "tablet feel", and is now auto hiding to a very slim taskbar with no icons...
  9. Windows is Forcing me to Autohide taskbar

Windows is Forcing me to Autohide taskbar: I powered on my Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 for the first time in a few days and the task bar has changed without my action or consent. It is bigger than it used to be with larger icons and a more "tablet feel", and is now auto hiding to a very slim taskbar with no icons...
  10. Request to change notifications and autohide taskbar behavior - new development

Request to change notifications and autohide taskbar behavior - new development: Continuing from an already locked thread that seemingly never got picked up by devs, I am now facing a slightly bigger problem, that seems to link to this: even if I have no notification popping up, autohide won't work if I chose to pop out an email that I'm writing from the...