Windows 10: Taskbar background color change

Discus and support Taskbar background color change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The background color on by taskbar is now a different color (light gray) maybe since an update 6/27/19? I can't find out how to change it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 4brian5591, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Taskbar background color change

The background color on by taskbar is now a different color (light gray) maybe since an update 6/27/19?

I can't find out how to change it back to black. I've been in through Control Panel/Taskbar but to no avail.

:)

4brian5591, Jul 1, 2019
  2. eddiepop Win User

Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Change Background and Taskbar Colors

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and am trying to change the background and taskbar colors with no luck. I tried everything I know to do and followed suggestions from the community. Help!!

B and ValerieMoore, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Taskbar background color change

Color change in taskbar

Hello pranayvarma,

Just to verify, have you tried changing the color of your taskbar via settings? If so, try it out and check if the color would remain inconsistent. Here are the steps:

1. Launch the Settings app.
    2. Select Personalization.
    3. Click the Colors tab.
    4. Uncheck the Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    5. Set Transparency effects to Off.
    6. Under Show accent color on the following surfaces, put a check on
      Start, taskbar, and action center.
    7. Pick a color that you want.
    8. Restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar background color change

1. Taskbar background color change - Similar Threads - Taskbar background color

2. How to change background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change background color: After an update my monitor screen background is black. Please, how do I get it back to blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-background-color/5a9318c0-ed33-42e3-afe9-a51694422db2
  3. TaskBar Icon Background Not taskbar Background not changing

TaskBar Icon Background Not taskbar Background not changing: I know no one understood the title so, Picture , that glowy thing dosen't go off its bugging me it does not even go off after I open the app it usually goes out I guess so someone help me...
  4. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  5. Change of Notepad Background Color

Change of Notepad Background Color: How do I change my Notepad Color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-notepad-background-color/7c5c2ed0-74ec-4b0e-b2d8-b506cacf220f
  6. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  7. change taskbar color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    change taskbar color: change taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/961f938b-8a62-4c9d-ba77-58298886846f
  8. change taskbar color

change taskbar color: how can I change taskbar color when 'show accent color start/taskbar/action center' is grayed out??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/8b01592a-f1ed-4fee-9baf-7faa67ee501c
  9. Changing background color of taskbar

Changing background color of taskbar: New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions? 22356
  10. How do I change the background color for the taskbar?

How do I change the background color for the taskbar?: In an old thread this question was asked and the response labeled "partially solved". I disagree; the advice given (to go to "personalization" and turn "show color on Start, Task bar, action center and title bar" to "on" and pick a color) does not change the background color...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to change background colour on task bar

2. taskbar background color

3. change color on the taskbar background

4. taskbar is white windows 10,
  5. task bar white,
  6. taskbar changed color to white,
  7. cant change windows 10 taskbar color