Windows 10: Taskbar background

Discus and support Taskbar background in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I was playing settings, hits some wrong buttons, fixed all but one. Taskbar, light, light greyish blue, prefer original. Any help much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dmslive, Nov 11, 2019.

1. dmslive Win User

Taskbar background

Hi. I was playing settings, hits some wrong buttons, fixed all but one. Taskbar, light, light greyish blue, prefer original.

Any help much appreciated,

Dave

:)

dmslive, Nov 11, 2019
  2. eddiepop Win User

Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Taskbar background

Windows 10: Issues with Start Menu, background image, control panel settings command not working. Taskbar show on both the screen.

Hi Rex,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot use ms-settingsTaskbar background :personalization-background", have you tried to run the command in the Run box?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and also try to change the background image.

Step 1: I recommend you to follow the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about Start Menu issues and check if it helps.
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12385/windows-10-troubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Step 2: I suggest you to change the background image by following the steps below and check if it helps.
    1. Right click on Desktop screen.
    2. Then click on Personalize.
    3. Choose Background.
    4. Then try to change the background settings.

Step 3: I recommend you to make changes in the taskbar settings.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Turn on Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10 performance, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar background

1. Taskbar background - Similar Threads - Taskbar background

2. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  3. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  4. Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable: Hi Microsoft,So I've been running into a bizarre problem with my iBuyPower computer where everything on Windows 11 loads perfectly fine except for the taskbar, which is invisible. If you click it, the taskbar turns black and tries to load. Sometimes it works, other times it...
  5. Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable

Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable: Hi Microsoft,So I've been running into a bizarre problem with my iBuyPower computer where everything on Windows 11 loads perfectly fine except for the taskbar, which is invisible. If you click it, the taskbar turns black and tries to load. Sometimes it works, other times it...
  6. Backgrounds, taskbar and all programs are out of frame and enlarged to a huge widescreeen mode!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backgrounds, taskbar and all programs are out of frame and enlarged to a huge widescreeen mode!: My laptop HP pc was originally had Windows 7.The various updates to Windows 10 seemed to have damaged the ratio display of both the backgrounds and taskbar.Though the settings are set to Windows recommendations; both the taskbar and backgrounds are exponentially larger and...
  7. Backgrounds, taskbar and all programs are out of frame and enlarged to a huge widescreeen mode!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backgrounds, taskbar and all programs are out of frame and enlarged to a huge widescreeen mode!: My laptop HP pc was originally had Windows 7.The various updates to Windows 10 seemed to have damaged the ratio display of both the backgrounds and taskbar.Though the settings are set to Windows recommendations; both the taskbar and backgrounds are exponentially larger and...
  8. Backgrounds, taskbar and all programs are out of frame and enlarged to a huge widescreeen mode!

9. Win 11 Start/Taskbar and more - suddenly borked - The Background Tasks Infrastructure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Start/Taskbar and more - suddenly borked - The Background Tasks Infrastructure...: Windows 11 - updated fairly recently. I can't tell you exactly when because Windows Update won't run details below.Sorry that this is a bit messy - I've been banging my head against starting at 4am, then worked a full day at my job, then came home and hacked at it for a...
  10. Win 11 Start/Taskbar and more - suddenly borked - The Background Tasks Infrastructure...

Win 11 Start/Taskbar and more - suddenly borked - The Background Tasks Infrastructure...: Windows 11 - updated fairly recently. I can't tell you exactly when because Windows Update won't run details below.Sorry that this is a bit messy - I've been banging my head against starting at 4am, then worked a full day at my job, then came home and hacked at it for a...