Windows 10: Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly!

Discus and support Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I am always wondering why can't we have black Bluetooth icon to match the design of all the other icons on the taskbar and be consistent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PROmaciek, Sep 21, 2020.

1. PROmaciek Win User

Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly!

Hi all,

I am always wondering why can't we have black Bluetooth icon to match the design of all the other icons on the taskbar and be consistent.

There's one for WIFI, why not Bluetooth.

Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly! 83dba2c9-8e10-4bac-96d5-f4a607a0f1d4?upload=true.png

That is how it looks on MacOS, and I think that is how it should look like my opinion.
    Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly! 19d347cc-cd50-47fd-936c-64b37359510b?upload=true.jpg

What do you all think?
    Or maybe someone knows any way of changing it for custom one?

Thanks.

:)

PROmaciek, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly! - Similar Threads - Taskbar Bluetooth Icon

2. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  3. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  4. windows is ugly

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows is ugly: windows so ugly look at image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-ugly/ffae63f3-cf24-4a1e-b6c5-727c5e6fe3f2
  5. I can't find Bluetooth icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't find Bluetooth icon on taskbar: I am not able to find Bluetooth on taskbar after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-bluetooth-icon-on-taskbar/e0771ee5-d475-4a44-b2fb-78c49d90e6b8
  6. Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/57ad7aa6-1616-4fe5-8982-5619553dd8ce
  7. My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth spoil after windows 10 update and now I can't connect my Bluetooth with any device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/c22c0530-ce39-4e65-83f7-91f8a2791787
  8. Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working

Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working: Hi I have a issue with my Windows 10 Single Language version1909, the wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working, when I click the icon and not showing up. I have search for the issue how to solve, I try go to task manager and reset the Windows Explorer, but didn't...
  9. Ugly system tray icons

Ugly system tray icons: This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490
  10. Anyone have the 10022 'ugly' icons?

Anyone have the 10022 'ugly' icons?: I know the flat icons introduced in the 10022 build were very unpopular and yeah, the folder icon was terrible. But I liked the unpopular flat recycle bin icon more than the current squared recycle bin. Anyone know where I can get those icons? They were already designed. I...