Windows 10: Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

Discus and support Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, so about for a month now every time i boot up the pc and log in in 1 of the two accounts we have on the pc, firstly it takes a really long time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by slothful7, Jun 28, 2021.

1. slothful7 Win User

Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

Okay, so about for a month now every time i boot up the pc and log in in 1 of the two accounts we have on the pc, firstly it takes a really long time after we put the password to load. But on top of that after the long welcome screen the taskbar is completely crushed, the added icons are not showing, the windows, search and task view icons do show but are not clickable and it keep refreshing every now and then without a change and the only solution i have found is to restart completely the pc.i have tried the solution where you restart the windows explorer but it doesn't work and i want a perm

:)

slothful7, Jun 28, 2021
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen.

1. Taskbar broken AND very long welcome loading screen. - Similar Threads - Taskbar broken very

2. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  3. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  4. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  5. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  6. Welcome screen took so long

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Welcome screen took so long: I never sign in to the computer I just install windows 8 and I stuck I’m have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-took-so-long/8e718f36-8cd4-48ae-82cd-fa12915ccf63
  7. Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen: I have this problem for a long time already, and it's quite irritating.The Windows itself booting fast till the screen with "Welcome UserName". On this screen, it stucks for a very big period of time various each separate time, usually from 10 to 30 minutes, which is an...
  8. Windows 10 Welcome screen takes a very long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Welcome screen takes a very long time: My BIOS times are 3.4 to 4.1 seconds, however the "Welcome" screen takes at least 30 seconds before my laptop can boot to desktop. My laptop has been getting slower and slower lately and it hasn't been over 2 years since I have bought it. I have been getting lower fps in...
  9. Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets stuck on the loading screen where it says "welcome" and never loads. I've tried restarting many times, and have tried using the...
  10. welcome screen and password box loading very slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    welcome screen and password box loading very slow: When I am starting windows, it is taking 2-4 minutes to load the welcome screen and then the password box is coming (my pc password protected). pls suggest fix....