Windows 10: taskbar button icon width

Discus and support taskbar button icon width in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found in seven forum a solution from Brink about this HTML Code: "]Windows 7 Help Forums Is it working that? How can I reduce the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OliverPedro, Aug 22, 2015.

1. taskbar button icon width

I found in seven forum a solution from Brink about this
    HTML Code: Windows 7 Help Forums
    Is it working that?

How can I reduce the taskbar button icon width?

:)

OliverPedro, Aug 22, 2015

2. Taskbar height/width on the side

The width of the Taskbar is determined by the size of the icons. Right click on the Taskbar, select Properties, Taskbar tab, check the box before
    Use small taskbar buttons and click Apply and
    OK

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 22, 2015
  3. David Sz. Win User
    Taskbar height/width on the side

Hi,

I'm using my taskbar at left side but I hate width of them. I don't know why are icons as Wi-Fi connection, Volume etc. in two columns which expends width of taskbar. I tried unlock taskbar and resize width manually but nothing. When I change position of
    taskbar at default option (bottom) everything is nice in one line.

Thank you for help!
    taskbar button icon width [​IMG]

David Sz., Aug 22, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

taskbar button icon width

Hello Oliver,

I just tested it in Windows 10, and it doesn't appear to work. *Sad

Brink, Aug 22, 2015
  5. And a way to reduce the font size of its text (in case that reduces the width of each icon)? I guess there is no solution either for that?...

OliverPedro, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

taskbar button icon width

1. taskbar button icon width - Similar Threads - taskbar button icon

2. Registry for Taskbar width

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry for Taskbar width: Is there a way to change the taskbar (vertical) width with a registry key edit? I know 7+ taskbar tweaker can do it, so I was thinking if I can do that manually with a registry edit. I wanna make the taskbar width smaller than u can by dragging on default windows settings....
  3. Windows Taskbar icons or buttons not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Taskbar icons or buttons not working: [ATTACH]Windows Taskbar has evolved with time, and in Windows 10, it offers many features, […] This article Windows Taskbar icons or buttons not working first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Notification icons visibility dependet on taskbar width?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification icons visibility dependet on taskbar width?: Hi, I'm using the taskbar placed on the left side on the screen. After this, some notification icons are not visible. If I'm trying to resize the width of the taskbar, the count of visible icons are changing. Typically, I want to see all icons. Is this a Win10 bug? It looks...
  5. Taskbar width

Taskbar width: I have accidentally clicked on something and now my task bar is too wide. I have tried everything but can't get it back to normal. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-width/254bb810-3a97-4975-966b-b9a6b5ff436e
  6. Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10

Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10: How do I resize the width of the taskbar? It takes up 1/3 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-the-width-of-the-taskbar-in-windows10/c5a5c7e9-4831-40eb-8ee3-341e7847af11
  7. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  8. Vertical taskbar width

Vertical taskbar width: There's a really nice tutorial on the old forums -> Taskbar - Change Icon Button Width Size - Windows 7 Help Forums Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for Windows 10. Is there a way to make the vertical taskbar as thin as the horizontal one? 95810
  9. How to reduce width of the taskbar buttons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reduce width of the taskbar buttons?: Hello, This is in reference to this tutorial. What I want to do is to reduce the width of the taskbar buttons even further...that is, even shorter width than what's shown as size 38 in that tutorial. I want the buttons in my taskbar to show their respective icons along...
  10. Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows: How to: Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows How to Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see,...