Windows 10: Taskbar buttons sizing

Discus and support Taskbar buttons sizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I seem to have my taskbar buttons at the large setting, but they would suit me better if they were 50% larger. On my screen they are about 6mm, less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tinmar49, Jul 10, 2016.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Taskbar buttons sizing

I seem to have my taskbar buttons at the large setting, but they would suit me better if they were 50% larger. On my screen they are about 6mm, less than 1/4". I can adjust the desktop icons easily enough. There is plenty of room on the left side of my 27" 2560X1440 monitor for bigger ones.*Sad

:)

tinmar49, Jul 10, 2016
  2. drcameron Win User

Taskbar settings

Is there a way to increase the size of the buttons on the Taskbar. I don't want to change the size of the Start menu. I only want to change the buttons on the Taskbar.

drcameron, Jul 10, 2016
  3. ZeinTAOG. Win User
    How do I customize the taskbar in Winddows 10

• Size of Taskbar buttons.

ZeinTAOG., Jul 10, 2016
Thema:

Taskbar buttons sizing

1. Taskbar buttons sizing - Similar Threads - Taskbar buttons sizing

2. Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons: question1: has MS resolved the combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons? do users have a choice to UNcombine / not have icons collapse?question2: if not, does MS officially, in writing recommend a third party SW? i'm reading complaints & folks pointing to third...
  3. Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons: question1: has MS resolved the combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons? do users have a choice to UNcombine / not have icons collapse?question2: if not, does MS officially, in writing recommend a third party SW? i'm reading complaints & folks pointing to third...
  4. Taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar buttons: I have a lot of applications pinned to my taskbar. I don't want to unpin all of them. When I was setting up my pc I accidentally changed the setting of my applications in my taskbar. Only the applications I had open were showing. I took it off so now all of them are showing...
  5. Taskbar size

Taskbar size: I've had an ongoing issue for a few months. After playing a game and exiting to desktop, my taskbar is twice its size. double the height {across thee bottom}. The taskbar is locked and the resolution never changes. I unlock the bar, resize and lock the bar, play another game,...
  6. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar size: When I started my laptop today, the taskbar is over an inch high. I have checked settings, and it is set to use small taskbar buttons. It is not locked. How do I get it back to its original small height? Thank you. 139337
  7. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar size: When I started my laptop today, the taskbar is over an inch high. I have checked settings, and it is set to use small taskbar buttons. It is not locked. How do I get it back to its original small height? Thank you. 139337
  8. Taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar buttons: Since the 1903 update, when I hover the cursor over a taskbar button I no longer get a thumbnail preview. How do I get the thumbnail back? Thank you 135496
  9. Taskbar Button Sizes Broken

Taskbar Button Sizes Broken: Hi guys, I finally took the plunge and upgraded. Needless to say, I was afraid I'd be disappointed and for the most part, I am. Among the many issues, one specifically I'm confused about is the taskbar button size. In earlier versions of Windows, I was able to make the...
  10. Taskbar buttons using small and large size at same time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar buttons using small and large size at same time.: Welp, I can't seem to fix this one out of nowhere my taskbar icons are as show in the picture are using the small setting for most and the correct big setting for like two now. Swapping the setting does nothing besides making them all small as intended then going back it...