Windows 10: Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display

Discus and support Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display. Screenshot (missing Sunday): [img] 20498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by juozapyne, Aug 31, 2015.

1. juozapyne Win User

Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display

Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display.
    Screenshot (missing Sunday):

Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display [​IMG]

:)

juozapyne, Aug 31, 2015

2. Edges of display are off screen after windows 10 update

I have found a solution that works for me. The graphics on my pc are powered by NVIDIA. I went to Control Panel, selected NVIDIA Control Panel, under the Display menu on the left hand side I clicked "Adjust desktop size and position", in the "Size" panel
    to the right I ticked the box "Enable desktop resizing", clicked Resize underneath and this gives the option to adjust the height and width. Bingo!

chiswick_doonhamer, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Edges of display are off screen after windows 10 update

It's either a driver or a monitor settings issue. In my case it was a monitor issue, have it (the monitor) auto-detect scaling resolved the issue for me.

SteveClark2, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display

1. Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display - Similar Threads - Taskbar calendar edges

2. How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?: I use Windows 11 and I want to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar on the taskbar. However, when I go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Additional settings > Show additional calendars in the taskbar, I only see two options: Simplified Chinese Lunar and...
  3. How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?: I use Windows 11 and I want to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar on the taskbar. However, when I go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Additional settings > Show additional calendars in the taskbar, I only see two options: Simplified Chinese Lunar and...
  4. Extended Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended Display: Recently when I had Windows 10, I was connecting my laptop to a docking station as well as my two monitors. Now since I did the Windows 11 update the monitors show as 'No Signal' and I am unable to get it connected. I have updated drivers, ensured Windows is up to date,...
  5. Extended displays

Extended displays: i have a problem with extended displays. I used to could have my remote account running on two monitors while also haveing my laptop remain in its regular mode with all apps available. What changed...
  6. External Monitor Display is Cut Off on All Edges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Monitor Display is Cut Off on All Edges: I have extended my Surface Windows 10 display to an external HD TV monitor but all 4 edges are cut off as if a picture was too big for its frame. My mouse can go off screen to these hidden edges but this is a major inconvenience not being able to maximize windows properly...
  7. Extended display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extended display: I use Win10's extended display to watch movies etc played on pc (shown on tv) but problem is that if I use full screen program which uses lower resolution than on desktop or reboot computer (normal or bsod reboots) or disable and enable extended display then stuff on desktop...
  8. Edge calendar and Google calendar

Edge calendar and Google calendar: Hi. As all my machines are pre loaded with Windows 10 so I have finally decided to embrace Microsoft Edge. I have been using Google Chrome for years including Google Calendar and love the colour coding. I can tell from a mere glance what is expected of me that day. I cannot...
  9. Mouse won't cross Extended Display edges

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mouse won't cross Extended Display edges: Running Win 10 on an HP Laptop. (don't ask what system or internal bits it has - not a tech-head, me...) I used to have the monitor beside my laptop, display extended across the two screens. The only app 'buttons' in screen 2 (the separate monitor) was the Start icon. I...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extended monitors cut off taskbar