Windows 10: Taskbar calendar off by one day

Discus and support Taskbar calendar off by one day in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The new task bar calendar is off by one day. At the top of the calendar, where the time is shown, the date (day month, day and year) are correct. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Yawpkahrma, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Taskbar calendar off by one day

The new task bar calendar is off by one day. At the top of the calendar, where the time is shown, the date (day month, day and year) are correct. But the calendar below showing all the days of the month is off by one day. For example, it says today is Tuesday, August 17, 2015 rather than Monday...etc.

Thank you for any help you offer.

:)

Yawpkahrma, Aug 16, 2015
  2. PHRN333 Win User

Calendar and Phone off by a day

When I sync my Phone and Outlook it throws my phone off by a day. Is there any solutions for this? Very frustrating.

PHRN333, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Linley Meslier, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Taskbar calendar off by one day

5. Have you tried to fix it and then see if it's still correct tomorrow?

Right click over the date/time area in the bottom right.
    Click on Adjust date/time.
    Make the correction.

----------------------------

sorry........... I can see that's not going to fix it.

ventanasguy, Aug 16, 2015
  6. When you click on the date/time area on the bottom right, what do you see?

I get the actual calendar for the month of August and all the days are right.... from the 1st to the 31st.

Is that what you are seeing?

You can also go to...

Start
    Control Panel
    Clock, Language and Region
    Set the Time and Date

to check it out.

ventanasguy, Aug 16, 2015
  7. Here's a screenshot (I hope)

Yawpkahrma, Aug 17, 2015
  8. Taskbar calendar off by one day

I can't the bloody screenshot into the message box (argh!)

Yawpkahrma, Aug 17, 2015
  9. Kari Win User
  10. LuxorRex Win User
    I'm not OP, but I do have the same problem. Here's a screenshot of my Desktop with the Date and the Calendar.

LuxorRex, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Kari Win User
    Your set First day of the week is Sunday. Try changing it to Monday, sign out from Windows and back in and change it back to Sunday. Does this fix the issue?

You can change the first day of the week in Settings > Time & Language > Date & Time > Formats > Change date & time formats.

12. LuxorRex Win User
    No. I changed it to Monday and I am still getting all the dates being one day off.

LuxorRex, Aug 18, 2015
  13. Taskbar calendar off by one day

Kari...this person has exactly the same problem as me. (Sorry I couldn't figure out the screenshot technique) - I'm wondering if we have to (or can) reinstall 10 in its entirety? Thank you, Kari, for taking time to help us with this.

Yawpkahrma, Aug 20, 2015
  14. Kari Win User
    As I am used to European standards, my week starts on Monday, the left most column showing correctly for instance in the screenshot below Mondays of this August:

Taskbar calendar off by one day [​IMG]

I was asking the screenshot because I thought that the first day of the week might be the key to this issue. I still believe it has something to do with this, but the screenshot LuxorRex posted shows a really weird situation: it shows the first day of the week as Sunday but then the dates shown below the column title Sunday are Saturdays.

I will install US English Windows 10 this weekend when I have time instead of my usual GB English and play with this a bit, I will post here if I find a solution or a workaround.

Thema:

Taskbar calendar off by one day

1. Taskbar calendar off by one day - Similar Threads - Taskbar calendar off

2. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app - Taskbar calendar: The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent. However the events will not...
  3. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week: The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with the Calendar app settings. But, as you can see from the pics below, it isn't. Even after running the DISM utility and...
  4. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week: The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with the Calendar app settings. But, as you can see from the pics below, it isn't. Even after running the DISM utility and...
  5. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...
  6. Oriental numbers on my calendar are one day out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oriental numbers on my calendar are one day out: The calendar in the taskbar Win10 shows the oriental numbers one day out between 1st and the 20th of the month. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oriental-numbers-on-my-calendar-are-one-day-out/22884ea3-a572-4e42-ad1a-67384b0edc70
  7. How do I turn off one calendar filters?

How do I turn off one calendar filters?: How do I turn off one calendar filters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-one-calendar-filters/c90f8efe-2a07-417a-b69b-74797f1abd38
  8. Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar calendar: I have installed the 11/2019 Windows Update (1909). Why don't I have the "add event" dialog box in the taskbar calendar feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-calendar/1ca0f4c9-77f5-46ff-a62f-57d3de6f2c97
  9. Calendar on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar on taskbar: Hi. The calendar that pops up from the taskbar always shows the week being on Monday. I prefer to have weeks beginning Sunday, as with all my other calendars. Is there any way to make this change? TIA. -- [ATTACH]...
  10. move one day in calendar for windows 10

move one day in calendar for windows 10: Hi, - The arrows allow to display next or previous week. [ATTACH] - If i move a event from Sunday to the next monday (wich is partially displayed) the display slide one day so monday is fully displayed. So my question is : what if i want to just move horizontally the...