Windows 10: Taskbar calendar

Discus and support Taskbar calendar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed the 11/2019 Windows Update (1909). Why don't I have the "add event" dialog box in the taskbar calendar feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by user8169, Dec 9, 2019.

1. user8169 Win User

Taskbar calendar

I have installed the 11/2019 Windows Update (1909). Why don't I have the "add event" dialog box in the taskbar calendar feature?

:)

user8169, Dec 9, 2019

2. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 9, 2019
  3. how to retreive my calendar on windsow 10 taskbar

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Calendar might go missing from the taskbar if it is been unpin.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Type Calendar in search box next to Start Menu.

2. Then right click on the application icon and click on Pin to Taskbar.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar calendar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar calendar

1. Taskbar calendar - Similar Threads - Taskbar calendar

2. Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar: I cannot seem to get the *NEW* outlook app's calendar to sync onto my taskbar calendar. I am using windows 10 and cannot update and am wondering how I can do this. I have tried resetting date settings and clock settings in both control centre and task bar and then resetting...
  3. Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar: I cannot seem to get the *NEW* outlook app's calendar to sync onto my taskbar calendar. I am using windows 10 and cannot update and am wondering how I can do this. I have tried resetting date settings and clock settings in both control centre and task bar and then resetting...
  4. Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?: I use Windows 11 and I want to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar on the taskbar. However, when I go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Additional settings > Show additional calendars in the taskbar, I only see two options: Simplified Chinese Lunar and...
  6. How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?

How to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar in the taskbar?: I use Windows 11 and I want to display the Vietnamese lunar calendar on the taskbar. However, when I go to Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Additional settings > Show additional calendars in the taskbar, I only see two options: Simplified Chinese Lunar and...
  7. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  8. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  9. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar calendar problems 2019 2020

2. windows 10 gmail appointments on date and time taskbar