Windows 10: Taskbar can’t right click

Discus and support Taskbar can’t right click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant right click on my taskbar open speakers wifi or notifacation center how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jaydyn, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Jaydyn Win User

Taskbar can’t right click

I cant right click on my taskbar open speakers wifi or notifacation center how to fix

:)

Jaydyn, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. mouse right click will not open my file explorer in taskbar

Hello Carl,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What happens when you left clicking?
    • When you say right click, do you actually mean left click?
    • Which all troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve this issue?

Left clicking with mouse will open File explorer or any other programs. Whereas right click will give you context menu.

I suggest you to right-click on the File Explorer
    on the task bar and select Unpin from Taskbar. Now in the search bar type
    File Explorer and right click on it and select Pin it to Taskbar
    and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Taskbar can’t right click

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar can’t right click

1. Taskbar can’t right click - Similar Threads - Taskbar can’t right

2. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  3. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  4. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't right click taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  6. Can’t right click and run as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can’t right click and run as administrator: Hi Even tried the built in administrator account, but when e.g.I right click on notepad and select run as administrator, nothing happens. Is there a solution to this ? Please thanks 179924
  7. Can’t right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t right click on desktop: I recently reset my pc to factory settings and now I can’t right click my desktop. It was fine before the reset. I’ve followed a few guides on YouTube but nothing is working so far. Anyone have a fix for this? submitted by /u/whatepisodeisit [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  9. Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  10. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413